AL History
2011.Dec.09, 01:33 AM
RE: AL History
conrads history

http://conrad-awakenedlands.blogspot.com...3edc54a7f4

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Dec.09, 09:58 AM
fucking classic!

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Dec.09, 02:12 PM
(2011.Dec.09 09:58 AM)filthymick Wrote:  fucking classic!

Too bad he isn't a big enough person to take a joke

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2011.Dec.09, 05:08 PM
(2009.Jun.30 08:18 AM)Sam I Am Wrote:  Where to start... I will give you an idea of what I know and you can ask any questions you may have.

I signed up and donated in June of 2006. Found the game after getting tired and bored of MetroWars. Brought a few close friends over like Sarge and a couple others...

At the time Chris and Beelzebub we already playing. I don't remember who had the first gang, them or Sarge and I.

Chris and Bub formed Bad Muthas and Sarge and I formed Alcoholics Anonymous.

AA later became Old Soldiers. Used to always duke it out with Bad Muthas for sport until Casanova came along and started the Hudson Kings. Then we had someone to focus our aggression on... Don't remember what led to his retirement but remember at the time gangs could be deleted in a war...

We eventually merged the Bad Muthas and Old Soldiers gangs and became the Elders. We hosted many contests and really tried to help the newer players get started in the game. Also made alot of enemies due to the fact that people thought we had Zen in our pocket as well as just being such a dominate force in AL. Thats where our name came from... Came up with the name elders just to piss people off... The gang grew in size over time after deleting opposing gangs and making them assimilate into ours.

wow. that sme history. um phoNe wouldnt ket me scoll down tn write ekseware sorry.

I left the game around April of 2007 and turned the gang over to Chris and Sarge. They tried to get me to come back for their little return back in 2008 but I wouldn't actually return until 2009 after they had went into retirement for the second time.

I'm sure there are a ton of holes in that story and I will do some searching to fill them as best I can but that's a good start I think.
2011.Dec.09, 06:23 PM
Y not add this to important threads save the thread then add a thing in AwakenedLands called History of AwakenedLands for people to se when they log in add new things about contests and diffrent things and explain to the younger players what has happened in Awakened also update the contests and items in the wiki

GlenQuagmire
2011.Dec.09, 10:21 PM
(2011.Dec.09 06:23 PM)tables18 Wrote:  Y not add this to important threads save the thread then add a thing in AwakenedLands called History of AwakenedLands for people to se when they log in add new things about contests and diffrent things and explain to the younger players what has happened in Awakened also update the contests and items in the wiki

why not join 36 and change your name you piece of shit.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.09 10:21 PM by Monk.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Dec.10, 11:31 AM
(2011.Dec.09 02:12 PM)Acooper Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.09 09:58 AM)filthymick Wrote:  fucking classic!

Too bad he isn't a big enough person to take a joke

He hosped me for asking about it...I didn't even know it was a joke. I thought it really was going to be a good blog written by him, so I asked for a link. I liked him well enough up until he hosped me. Hey, thanks Connie! You really know how to treat the ladies. Evil

Who gives a drek.
2011.Dec.10, 11:45 AM
(2011.Dec.10 11:31 AM)DustiWoot Wrote:  You really know how to treat the ladies. Evil

Her name was russel.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.10 11:47 AM by Monk.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2011.Dec.10, 12:10 PM
back to AL history, we forgot to mention carlweathers...

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2011.Dec.10, 01:29 PM
Fucking carlweathers. I haven't hit his ass lately, though I think he's inactive, but still. It makes me feel good. lol

What's his ID number? I can't find his ass.
This post was last modified: 2011.Dec.10 01:30 PM by DustiWoot.

Who gives a drek.