to all the self appointed police of al
2008.Oct.27, 09:52 AM

Ahhh look he is trying to Assert his authority so cute. lol
2008.Oct.27, 09:56 AM

I have notice one major trend.

Ever since the big purchase from BigRod, the credit market has been high.

One of the reason is caused by not enough new player willing to donate into the game. Sad

Amend
2008.Oct.27, 10:05 AM

LikeWhoa Wrote:life isnt fair.
you wanna cry about our social security too?
no? maybe medicare?

Is this directed at me? Not really sure what I was crying about.
2008.Oct.27, 10:35 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:F - to all admins and forum mods. This has gone completely off topic and should have been locked. I'm very disappointed in all of you. Now go stand in a corner for ten minutes and think about what you've done. Razz

go crawl under a rock and hide, if you do not like what is being said do not read it
2008.Oct.27, 11:55 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:I have notice one major trend.

Ever since the big purchase from BigRod, the credit market has been high.

One of the reason is caused by not enough new player willing to donate into the game. Sad

I not to sure if is just the lower level players not donating, It seems to me a lot of people are getting really discouraged when they realize that they need 15+ end to really do anything.
2008.Oct.27, 11:58 AM

If you enjoy the game,then spend a pack of cigs on this game a week.Its not a large amount but it sure adds up.You get more enjoyment from it too.
2008.Oct.27, 12:02 PM

I really dont see myself doing a ton of donating in order to get a higher end but thats just me others may feel different

I may never be able to equip anything past the sic armor so i need to win a few contests to gain special items
2008.Oct.27, 12:13 PM

My bet is on that price of credits are increasing as the game economy increases. More and more people are getting high in level and earns cash faster. We have the best houses we can have, we have the best items and armor.

So after that we move on to getting our endurance up for the new weapons.

It's a simple supply and demand situation. So it's good times for those that wants to get some extra cash out of their credits.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Oct.27, 12:27 PM

It also could have something to do with the weakening world economy. Im sure there are those that may not have that discretionary income to spend at this time.
2008.Oct.27, 12:32 PM

Yeah, for my part the currency of my country has gotten weaker compared to the dollar.

So I am holding off until the currency improves.

Went from costing 100nok for 20$ to costing 140nok for 20$, which is a pretty heavy change.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
Thread Closed