to all the self appointed police of al
2008.Oct.26, 03:01 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:3541 CarlWaethers 31 32 Bit off more than they could chew with Zeon.

thats embarrassing.

He ate too much humble pie.
2008.Oct.26, 03:06 PM

To JohnRambo -

My principle remains - a hosp is a hosp. If you have to play this game every day to be satisfied in life, you seriously lose. I can stay in the hospital as long as necessary as long as your panties are in a stinky yeasty wad.

And they very, obviously, clearly are.

Lose the lace, grow some testicular fortitude.
2008.Oct.26, 03:15 PM

Why the frack does this happen every time the Newbie Shield is brought up? All we want to do is keep players from getting scared off at the beginning. How, in any way shape or form, is that a bad thing?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.26, 03:16 PM

Spamalopian Wrote:To JohnRambo -

My principle remains - a hosp is a hosp. If you have to play this game every day to be satisfied in life, you seriously lose. I can stay in the hospital as long as necessary as long as your panties are in a stinky yeasty wad.

And they very, obviously, clearly are.

Lose the lace, grow some testicular fortitude.

So it begin's
2008.Oct.26, 03:18 PM

I'm sure you have the backing of other players in this game.

Since you publicly hate the constant hosping of other players, you're retaliating against them, who you clearly cannot stand up to, by putting me in the hospital permanently. And announcing it to the forum.

(It should be noted that I have never used the hosp option on anyone since i began this game. ) -- Verified by Zen as true

Oh, sweet irony. Believe me, I have more patience, intelligence and a sense of humor than you. I'm also more of an asshole, so you basically lose in all categories. Thanks for playing though!

edit: (lol at the forum forcing the respelling to "icehole")

You win the home version of the game!
2008.Oct.26, 03:19 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Why the frack does this happen every time the Newbie Shield is brought up? All we want to do is keep players from getting scared off at the beginning. How, in any way shape or form, is that a bad thing?

because you stop people like teamPBR and g2 from having a good time. thats just not cool. those 2 guys should have more precedence than the hundreds of new players they've discouraged from playing the game. power to the people!
2008.Oct.26, 03:22 PM

oh biffy, i can't hit a lower lvl but you can hit me.
2008.Oct.26, 03:22 PM

Spamalopian Wrote:I'm sure you have the backing of other players in this game.

Since you publicly hate the constant hosping of other players, you're retaliating against them, who you clearly cannot stand up to, by taking me down. It should be noted that I have never used the hosp option on anyone since i began this game.

Oh, sweet irony. Believe me, I have more patience, intelligence and a sense of humor than you. I'm also more of an icehole, so you basically lose in all categories. Thanks for playing though!

You win the home version of the game!

Your pathetic attempt at humor and pathetic attempt at bravado in the other topic,put you in this position.Had you had one ounce of compassion or reason to the players making valid post's in that topic then you would have shown yourself a better person than the like of mud,csj and co.

Laughing and sweeping away genuine concerns of other player's shows you to be just as bad as them.Now i'll wipe that smirking laugh of your face.
2008.Oct.26, 03:24 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Why the frack does this happen every time the Newbie Shield is brought up? All we want to do is keep players from getting scared off at the beginning. How, in any way shape or form, is that a bad thing?

Newbie shield is just silly, good idea in principal, but turn it into a vigilante group with a ridiculous name and you have a recipe for laughter. I've seen some excerpts from the secret forum, and it was funny to me. That being said, there's nothing wrong with helping out a hosped level 2 by flooring his attacker and stimming him out.
2008.Oct.26, 03:24 PM

ha, compassion.

Come to AwakenedLands.com, a text based game of compassion. It's free to play (as long as you don't make a wave)
Thread Closed