to all the self appointed police of al
2008.Oct.27, 06:31 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
zenith Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:either way most of mine have been responsible attacks,not reckless acts.

I guess it's all relative. I am sure the people you were hitting didn't think it was responsible Razz

ALL is fair in a hosp war lol They may have been miffed I hit them before anyone else :wink:

OH THE IRONY PEOPLE. ARE YOU SEEING THIS? WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GANDER...
2008.Oct.27, 06:32 AM

Howlsong Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:do i get a tag :roll:

What biggest smartarse on al?

lol, that would be a nice tag :roll:
2008.Oct.27, 08:41 AM

zenith Wrote:Verification...

1.) SHADOWGUARD [5518]
2.) BigRod [5581] -- most were done during the 24-hour BR-Athon
3.) RetiredLoki [3585]
4.) VerboseCollegeKid [4410]
5.) w00k [7905]
6.) RetiredZ [7139] -- 81% were done against 499er members
7.) JohnRambo [9659]
8.) RetiredCK [2260]
9.) Mudspazzz [6108]
10.) g2o2d4wp [7630] -- most done in the last month

6 of top 10 are gone

Woot Z... now there was a guy with focus!
2008.Oct.27, 08:46 AM

zenith Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:either way most of mine have been responsible attacks,not reckless acts.

I guess it's all relative. I am sure the people you were hitting didn't think it was responsible Razz

you're probably right Mr Bush, did you find the WMDs you were looking for?

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Oct.27, 09:11 AM

I haven't gotten hosped yet, prolly will once i post this, but it is very interesting in my mostly narrow point of view.

Online attacks or hosps.... anyone would agree in this game, it is bad manners. I had one player attack me when I was online, albeit shortly after i logged on. I messaged him and asked him why he attacked me while online. an answer along the lines of "because it is more annoying that way" was sent
I traded in some credits, got stims and hosped him twice (he stimmed out of the first one) and i got an apology and a call for a truce. i messaged him back and told him all i wanted when he hit me was an apology. No big deal. after that i send him $5000 and some extra stims for the wasted time.

If these guys are really messing up the game for new players, why not just offer the ultimatum. Stop the stupid hits or we part ways as friends? Relatively simple. and the bans should not be permanent IMHO, as most players here aren't all that old, and they aren't mature (at times or all the times). Give them a break from the game, a month or two months or whatever seems appropiate. Give them a chance to admit they are ruining something so widely enjoyed by a community, and become something worthwhile in it. If they can't do that or slip into the same habits, perm ban. done deal. GG.

thoughts?

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2008.Oct.27, 09:14 AM

thrillhouse Wrote:
zenith Wrote:

you're probably right Mr Bush, did you find the WMDs you were looking for?

Actually this is way off topic but yes... they did... but it was well after it could have any positive impact on the Bush reputation... I really don't care about his reputation, or him but here ya go.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...E_ID=38213
2008.Oct.27, 09:23 AM

InPaceRequiscat Wrote:If these guys are really messing up the game for new players, why not just offer the ultimatum. Stop the stupid hits or we part ways as friends? Relatively simple. and the bans should not be permanent IMHO, as most players here aren't all that old, and they aren't mature (at times or all the times). Give them a break from the game, a month or two months or whatever seems appropiate. Give them a chance to admit they are ruining something so widely enjoyed by a community, and become something worthwhile in it. If they can't do that or slip into the same habits, perm ban. done deal. GG.

thoughts?

Where is the line? Hits and hosp stays are part of the game. You cant punish someone for playing the game. Everyone plays differently and there are no set rules of the game. Its like poker players crying because someone doesnt play by the book (Hellmuth) and makes a questionable call that pays off. People play games differently and there is nothing in the rules that states you have to play how a majority of the players do.
2008.Oct.27, 09:29 AM

DebbiePinson Wrote:Where is the line? Hits and hosp stays are part of the game. You cant punish someone for playing the game. Everyone plays differently and there are no set rules of the game. Its like poker players crying because someone doesnt play by the book (Hellmuth) and makes a questionable call that pays off. People play games differently and there is nothing in the rules that states you have to play how a majority of the players do.

Who is guilty of what and what punishment they get should be up to Zen/Err. Beyong that, it is up for interpretation by anyone I guess. Just thoughts.

EDIT: Someone attacking a person lvl 1-7 gets, in most senses, nothing as far as EXP in a basic attack, and in a hosp attack, why even bother hitting them? I have yet to get hosped, and i don't talk trash to anyone, mostly ask nicely. this may also be an explanation as to why i don't get hosped.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2008.Oct.27, 09:41 AM

DebbiePinson Wrote:
InPaceRequiscat Wrote:If these guys are really messing up the game for new players, why not just offer the ultimatum. Stop the stupid hits or we part ways as friends? Relatively simple. and the bans should not be permanent IMHO, as most players here aren't all that old, and they aren't mature (at times or all the times). Give them a break from the game, a month or two months or whatever seems appropiate. Give them a chance to admit they are ruining something so widely enjoyed by a community, and become something worthwhile in it. If they can't do that or slip into the same habits, perm ban. done deal. GG.

thoughts?

Where is the line? Hits and hosp stays are part of the game. You cant punish someone for playing the game. Everyone plays differently and there are no set rules of the game. Its like poker players crying because someone doesnt play by the book (Hellmuth) and makes a questionable call that pays off. People play games differently and there is nothing in the rules that states you have to play how a majority of the players do.

life isnt fair.
you wanna cry about our social security too?
no? maybe medicare?

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.27, 09:50 AM

F - to all admins and forum mods. This has gone completely off topic and should have been locked. I'm very disappointed in all of you. Now go stand in a corner for ten minutes and think about what you've done. Razz

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
Thread Closed