to all the self appointed police of al
2008.Oct.27, 12:45 PM

Interesting how the talk in this thread has turned to the credit market. I too have noticed that credits have traded for higher prices since BigRod's last visit. In truth, I had imagined the price would sink and that demand would ease after it was over. This has not been the case.

I'm beginning to wonder whether or not we're just riding a bubble. But I do not doubt that if new players can't afford the larger blocks of higher-priced credits it may tend to curtail or even reverse the growth of the Awakened Lands.

If and when the bubble pops, everyone hurts.
2008.Oct.27, 12:52 PM

Its called inflation
2008.Oct.27, 12:57 PM

Dingus Wrote:Its called inflation

Exactly. People want to donate less, and those who sell credits for cash want more money for credits.

That and I've noticed that over the past week the credit market has been virtually emptied a coupel times which gonna cause people to keep marking up prices.
2008.Oct.27, 01:03 PM

Volume seems to be normal, but the cheaper credits are purchased more quickly than usual lately.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Oct.27, 01:08 PM

on the contrary - its not called inflation - inflation is when there is more money - in this case credits in the market and the value of them decreases - the fact that the price has gone up - means that there are fewer credits , ergo allowing the seller to ask for a higher price. Better stick to law where youre an expert and leave economics and trading to the slightly more intune
2008.Oct.27, 01:14 PM

ergo pleas let the credits alone
the prices are perfet
by the way
anyone wants to buy some Razz Twisted Twisted

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.27, 01:16 PM

AL's very own credit crunch

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.27, 09:40 PM

You know what if you've been around awhile u start to notice trends and tbh the cred market is not that much more expensive than it was last yr at this time... However it would be alot nicer if we had the option to put up 5 bundles of creds instead of 3... :massivegrin:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Oct.28, 07:33 AM

Anyone know where Obama or McCain stand on the prices of our credits going up?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.28, 10:01 AM

McCain wants to take the credit marked and make them cheaper then tax you on them..

Obama on the other hand would like for you to buy credits as usual as long as you stay under 200k youll get a break on em
Thread Closed