Poll: Would you be interested in a 'work friendly' design of AL?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Poll: Should Zen create a more 'work friendly' design option
2008.Jul.02, 07:28 PM

Canosoup Wrote:What about making the page in a style of Work friendly sites? Like a news site or something.

That will require recoding most pages just for formatting and would not be a quick fix.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jul.02, 07:29 PM

Canosoup Wrote:What about making the page in a style of Work friendly sites? Like a news site or something.

This would be great... I mean I am encouraged to read as many news stories a day as possible Smile I was just looking for something simple to begin with, but if the page could look something like a new website... well I wouldn't even have to hide it!
2008.Jul.02, 07:44 PM

I think membership here has shifted more towards a working class crew. This would be a great change for students as well as professionals who play the game. Is there an option for classic view vs. custom view? That would be sweet!
2008.Jul.02, 07:44 PM

Zen, if you don't mind telling us, what limitations would there be. Would the layout still be the same, just a different color scheme?
2008.Jul.02, 09:05 PM

You forgot the "I don't care, whatever works for you" option Sad

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jul.02, 09:06 PM

Howlsong Wrote:You forgot the "I don't care, whatever works for you" option Sad

that's called not voting.
2008.Jul.02, 09:13 PM

A simple plain non-game-looking style

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jul.02, 09:23 PM

ooo very nice. Well for its purpose at least Razz
2008.Jul.02, 09:23 PM

zenith Wrote:A simple plain non-game-looking style
Awsome, this definalty doesn't look like a game.
2008.Jul.02, 09:31 PM

Very nice and understated... Not as cool as the original of course Smile but as one of the 'work crowd', It will be a nice option....

I will have to switch it back and forth a lot though...I like the black screen at home....