Poll: Would you be interested in a 'work friendly' design of AL?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Poll: Should Zen create a more 'work friendly' design option
2008.Jul.02, 02:43 PM

So you wouldn't set it tp white, you would keep it at black.
2008.Jul.02, 02:47 PM

what can it hurt?
2008.Jul.02, 02:52 PM

I don't think it will hurt anything. It will just give people that option whether they want it white or black. There's no harm in that.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.02, 02:54 PM

yeah i would want the white background theme damn you dont know how boring my college course is trust me
2008.Jul.02, 02:56 PM

awesomo Posted: 02 Jul 2008 15:47

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what can it hurt?

Answer: My eyes in the middle of the night! Razz
2008.Jul.02, 03:00 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:awesomo Posted: 02 Jul 2008 15:47

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what can it hurt?

Answer: My eyes in the middle of the night! Razz

So then you switch your skin to black. You don't have to select your skin to white, he's just asking for the option.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.02, 03:01 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:
SisterLynx Wrote:How about those 3am get up to pee and train times. I hate to get hit with a bright white screen. I'm blind until the nice dark AL site comes up. :shock:

Haha... Well said.

Especially for those who are married, your spouse might kick you out of the bedroom for waking him/her up with the bright white screen. :shock:

Well, have the computer in the living room where it will not bother him/her. If I wake up and go to the comp I just tell the wife I was checking the door to be sure it was locked and looking out the window to make sure all is well. LOL

Of course like SisterLynx said it is hurting on the eyes early in the morning. Option screen would be perfect. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
2008.Jul.02, 03:01 PM

You understand this would be an option, right? I am not saying to change the black skin, but to add a preference to get rid of the black skin and make it something less eye catching for those of us who wish to use it.

Again, if you like the black this won't change anything for you. But there are a lot of us who like to play at work and it would be a lot easier on us to have a different skin that doesn't stick out like a black wall Smile
2008.Jul.02, 03:02 PM

if the white screen hurts your eyes wear sunglasses lol
2008.Jul.02, 03:02 PM

Dang Wook all that hair makes you grumpy in the summer huh? Nair might help. :roll: