AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Poll: Should Zen create a more 'work friendly' design option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

teamhood

All,

There are a few message boards that I frequent that have the option to change the color (black) to something a bit more work friendly. Would anyone else be interested in this option? I for one really need this option because the black screen just calls out all sorts of attention while at work.

Again, this would only be an option under Preferences where one could check 'Work friendly display of AL' and it would change the black to white and maybe a few more colors to help not draw so much attention to the page.

I personally really need this because a co-worker said something today while I was sneaking a train... sheesh :oops:
Yes indeed. Can she make it look like a spreadsheet please?

Casius

I think your co-worker should mind their own business and piss off.

Multi skins for the forums would be nice though.
Ugh.....spreadsheets Sad

Good idea, Harry. Anything to keep you around while at work is good in my book.

teamhood

Casius Wrote:I think your co-worker should mind their own business and piss off.

Multi skins for the forums would be nice though.

It's not like they were sticking their nose into my business on purpose. They came over and asked me a few questions and I didn't hit ALT+TAB quick enough and they asked me about what I was doing... if it wasn't black and red there would not have been a problem.

My biggest concern is what happens when I don't switch when the boss comes by? A new skin would make everything so much easier because when people see white it's just another internet page and who cares, but when it's black it calls out questions about what I'm doing!

Kokozama

If AL is ever changed to a white theme, I guess I would like it for awhile, but, as with every other bright white site, after so long it gives me a bad headache, black is worth keeping imo.
Kokozama Wrote:If AL is ever changed to a white theme, I guess I would like it for awhile, but, as with every other bright white site, after so long it gives me a bad headache, black is worth keeping imo.

I don't think he's talking about changing it permanently. Just adding a "Work Friendly" skins option should you want to choose that over the traditional black theme.
yea i agree, this game makes me look bad @ work

SisterLynx

How about those 3am get up to pee and train times. I hate to get hit with a bright white screen. I'm blind until the nice dark AL site comes up. :shock:
SisterLynx Wrote:How about those 3am get up to pee and train times. I hate to get hit with a bright white screen. I'm blind until the nice dark AL site comes up. :shock:

Haha... Well said.

Especially for those who are married, your spouse might kick you out of the bedroom for waking him/her up with the bright white screen. :shock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's