AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Poll: Should Zen create a more 'work friendly' design option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
zenith Wrote:Look in your in-game preferences page. While the optional layout in my opinion is difficult on the eyes (both by sheer ugliness and eye strain) it certainly doesn't seem to draw too much attention. I tried using it for 5 minutes and just can't handle it though haha.
Zen, you're truly amazing. Smile I don't need this really but can def see where it'd come in handy. Everybody watch out for Syndicate now. ^^ Wink

mudpies

wow, that's crazy seeing AL as a white page. Well done.
Ive been using the snow scene version all morning

teamhood

Zen,

Thank you very much for the help! It really is appreciated by me and my fellow co-workers!

Thank you!
I dont have to worry about such things, but dang, having an admin and game creator that listens to the players is awesome. Thanks for the option....I can see it working better on mobile devices where ambient light is high maybe...ill have to try it out. Smile

Dragon

Hey, I am digging this new look. A suggestion that I have, would be to change the colours of the development status bars, because they do seem to stand out, quite a bit. How ever, as for pretty much every thing else, it comes off to me as a solid fine-tune. So, the next step for these forums?
I don't have to worry about it at work either but I'm kinda diggin' on this layout for now. Thanks for hooking the people up, Zen!
I love it on the attack results screen. The green and red just pop!

Casius

Quote:it comes off to me as a solid quick fix.

fixed for accuracy. I know you guys have more imagination, would like to see more skins that aren't so blah! Maybe even gang skins awarded as prizes? Would be cool to see a SV skin with random villians every where, or a Valhalla skin with Thor and vikings... lol
Thank you Zen! I still prefer the traditional for home use, but this kind of flexibility is what makes this game a great place to spend our time! You Rock!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's