Poll: Would you be interested in a 'work friendly' design of AL?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Poll: Should Zen create a more 'work friendly' design option
2008.Jul.02, 03:03 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:Dang Wook all that hair makes you grumpy in the summer huh? Nair might help. :roll:

I'm not grumpy at all, it just seemed that you weren't understanding what he was asking for so I was trying to explain it. I'm sorry, my bad for trying to get through to the ignorant.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.02, 03:09 PM

Scorpious Wrote:
ZeonOne Wrote:
SisterLynx Wrote:How about those 3am get up to pee and train times. I hate to get hit with a bright white screen. I'm blind until the nice dark AL site comes up. :shock:

Haha... Well said.

Especially for those who are married, your spouse might kick you out of the bedroom for waking him/her up with the bright white screen. :shock:

Well, have the computer in the living room where it will not bother him/her. If I wake up and go to the comp I just tell the wife I was checking the door to be sure it was locked and looking out the window to make sure all is well. LOL

Of course like SisterLynx said it is hurting on the eyes early in the morning. Option screen would be perfect. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Checking the door everynight for her safety. Your wife is one lucky girl. lol

Amend
2008.Jul.02, 03:13 PM

Especially since she never remembers to lock it. LOL
2008.Jul.02, 04:23 PM

Good idea phan.
2008.Jul.02, 06:19 PM

mudpies Wrote:Good idea phan.

This is something that can be great for everyone! Even your spouse that might complain that you're always playing! Just looking to help myself and my fellow AL'ers
2008.Jul.02, 06:21 PM

Most everything in-game (not forums) is handled by one stylesheet. I'm sure I could make something ugl...errr....work related. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jul.02, 06:57 PM

zenith Wrote:Most everything in-game (not forums) is handled by one stylesheet. I'm sure I could make something ugl...errr....work related. Smile

I'm not really sure what you said there, but the "sure I could make someting" sounds nice
2008.Jul.02, 07:18 PM

mudpies Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Most everything in-game (not forums) is handled by one stylesheet. I'm sure I could make something ugl...errr....work related. Smile

I'm not really sure what you said there, but the "sure I could make someting" sounds nice

In non-geek speak that means almost all the formatting is handled in one file so changing it won't be a major issue.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jul.02, 07:24 PM

Sounds sexy... LEt us know if you want any input Smile Thanks Zen!
2008.Jul.02, 07:26 PM

What about making the page in a style of Work friendly sites? Like a news site or something.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass