Err, King of the Forums!
2008.Jun.26, 12:32 PM

people seriously need to get of zen and err's back they must have alot more important stuff to do then look at stupid codes jesus 1 mistake they are HUMAN people.

Arse licking over Biggrin
2008.Jun.26, 12:37 PM

zenith Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:Also, if w00k would have been mature enough he would have tried to handle the attack issue with Zen or you, Err. But apparently he is not. But as long as people only think what they want to think, then there is no solution in trying to convince a hard headed guy with fixed ideas that a mistake was done.

w00k did come to me before he lost telling me something wasn't right. I just didn't see the issue in the code until after he lost.

Did his mail say something like this.

Zen i want to draw you attention to the hosp code.It would seem that i'm getting hurt more than normal after 15 attacks.Im soo upset about it,the last battle Marlo hit me for 1200 and Biff hit me for over 1000.Im really going to cry if this is not sorted out very soon as i feel any moment now i could actually lose!If this happens then i swear ill quit for 14hrs because my ego cannot handle me not getting my own way.Please help.Please xxxxx please xxx

Edited By Eaglefreak
no personal attacks
2008.Jun.26, 12:56 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Did his mail say something like this.

Zen i want to draw you attention to the hosp code.It would seem that i'm getting hurt more than normal after 15 attacks.Im soo upset about it,the last battle Marlo hit me for 1200 and Biff hit me for over 1000.Im really going to cry if this is not sorted out very soon as i feel any moment now i could actually lose!If this happens then i swear ill quit for 14hrs because my ego cannot handle me not getting my own way.Please help.Please xxxxx please xxx

oh dear
2008.Jun.26, 12:58 PM

awesomo Wrote:oh dear

i thought it was oh dear oh dear oh dear lol

Edited By Eaglefreak
No pyramids please
2008.Jun.26, 01:46 PM

Wow, I mean, WOW! WOWZA!

w00k lost against Marlo and didn't log on for 15hours, how does that make us feel? Now everyone, please don't talk at once.

Everyone prides themselves with being grown ups, and you manage to drag topics like these out of your butts.

Too answer the original question: "I suppose that it's okay for him to hospitalize people nonstop, though, and have a possibility of them quiting the game, then?"

"Guilty by association is nonsense. People in our gang didn't get involved with what some others were doing. They are not to blame. I don't see how you couldn't piece this together."

Yes, we play by the means given to us. And if I can't beat the one I want by just hosp'ing him, I will move on to beat on his mates as well. Only a fool would say no to use all the tools in the toolbox.

If you take a step back and see how you best would hurt someone you can't take on directly, you will see pretty fast that guilty by association works pretty good.

Ops, btw...

Is this how you don't whine about being hosp'ed?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jun.26, 01:51 PM

I missed you too, dru lol
2008.Jun.26, 01:59 PM

I have been trying not to post in either of these threads, but it is really hard staying away for so long. Quite a lot of people dry humping keyboards today trying to win pointless discussions.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jun.26, 02:19 PM

Druchii Wrote:I have been trying not to post in either of these threads, but it is really hard staying away for so long. Quite a lot of people dry humping keyboards today trying to win pointless discussions.

Pfft.....dry hump? When I hump my keyboard you'd better believe I have it whipped out first.
2008.Jun.26, 02:24 PM

w00k Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:I have been trying not to post in either of these threads, but it is really hard staying away for so long. Quite a lot of people dry humping keyboards today trying to win pointless discussions.

Pfft.....dry hump? When I hump my keyboard you'd better believe I have it whipped out first.

Ugh.
2008.Jun.26, 02:30 PM

Well then you should be able to guess what I am most compelled to type with w00k.