Err, King of the Forums!
2008.Jun.26, 11:21 AM
Err, King of the Forums!
Come and answer my question about hospitalizations, since I have to make a brand new thread and polute this forum with more nonsense that could have been put on a pre-existing forum topic.

My question's at the very bottom, Sir Err of AwakenedLands.

This is your question, we don't need all that other crap just to get to this...
I suppose that it's okay for him to hospitalize people nonstop, though, and have a possibility of them quiting the game, then?[/i]
2008.Jun.26, 11:22 AM

you are one dense person
2008.Jun.26, 11:24 AM

delpot Wrote:you are one dense person

And you've got absolutely no footing in this topic. Why are you posting here? Moron. Dense as I might be, Delpot, all of that was necessary, but not according to the great Sir Err. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
2008.Jun.26, 11:27 AM

OK, here is my honest opinion on hospitalizations:

They are part of the game and are perfectly OK. If a player randomly picks out another player and decides "I am going to ruin the game for them until they quit" I think that is wrong. But, I cannot think of one time that has happened. Usually the situation goes something like this.

Player A does something to piss of Player B, who is much stronger. This could be caused by any number of things. Player B, in turn, responds by hospitalizing player A repeatedly. I am 100% OK with this. It wouldn't be fair for Player A to be able to attack Player B vial mail or forums and Player B being unable to fight back without resorting to the same tactics. Not everyone likes to get into mail/forum wars and hospitalizations are part of the game.

I have had many players mail me and say Player X is hospitalizing me for no reason. And I have yet to investigate it and find that there really was no reason.

Somehow I don't think this answer will be sufficient for you, but that is my honest opinion on it.
2008.Jun.26, 11:27 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
delpot Wrote:you are one dense person

And you've got absolutely no footing in this topic. Why are you posting here? Moron. Dense as I might be, Delpot, all of that was necessary, but not according to the great Sir Err. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's a forum. It's all public..He admires you in some way..leave him alone..

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.26, 11:29 AM

Err Wrote:OK, here is my honest opinion on hospitalizations:

They are part of the game and are perfectly OK. If a player randomly picks out another player and decides "I am going to ruin the game for them until they quit" I think that is wrong. But, I cannot think of one time that has happened.

ermmmm a certain CarlWeathers springs to my mind with that comment
2008.Jun.26, 11:31 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:

They are part of the game and are perfectly OK. If a player randomly picks out another player and decides "I am going to ruin the game for them until they quit" I think that is wrong. But, I cannot think of one time that has happened.

ermmmm a certain CarlWeathers springs to my mind with that comment

I don't think CarlWeathers fits this description, but maybe I haven't checked him out enough. From what I can tell he logs in randomly, hits a few noobs, then doesn't log in for a while. It isn't like he is refreshing his energy over and over and hammering some noob until they quit. Of course, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
2008.Jun.26, 11:31 AM

They are part of the game and are perfectly OK. If a player randomly picks out another player and decides "I am going to ruin the game for them until they quit" I think that is wrong. But, I cannot think of one time that has happened. Usually the situation goes something like this.

Player A does something to piss of Player B, who is much stronger. This could be caused by any number of things. Player B, in turn, responds by hospitalizing player A repeatedly. I am 100% OK with this. It wouldn't be fair for Player A to be able to attack Player B vial mail or forums and Player B being unable to fight back without resorting to the same tactics. Not everyone likes to get into mail/forum wars and hospitalizations are part of the game.

I have had many players mail me and say Player X is hospitalizing me for no reason. And I have yet to investigate it and find that there really was no reason.

Somehow I don't think this answer will be sufficient for you, but that is my honest opinion on it.

It won't. You want to know why? Because half of Dissidence DIDN'T GET INVOLVED WITH ANYTHING SOME OF US WERE DOING.

If I knew how to make the font bigger, so your blind eyes could see, I'd make it as big as it will go.
2008.Jun.26, 11:36 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:It won't. You want to know why? Because half of Dissidence DIDN'T GET INVOLVED WITH ANYTHING SOME OF US WERE DOING.

If I knew how to make the font bigger, so your blind eyes could see, I'd make it as big as it will go.

If they're in your gang, they're involved. Keep this thread going though, its awesome.
2008.Jun.26, 11:38 AM

grabtindy Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:It won't. You want to know why? Because half of Dissidence DIDN'T GET INVOLVED WITH ANYTHING SOME OF US WERE DOING.

If they're in your gang, they're involved. Keep this thread going though, its awesome.

I'll keep something going, buddy. =D