Err, King of the Forums!
2008.Jun.26, 11:55 AM

Err Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:It won't. You want to know why? Because half of Dissidence DIDN'T GET INVOLVED WITH ANYTHING SOME OF US WERE DOING.

If I knew how to make the font bigger, so your blind eyes could see, I'd make it as big as it will go.

How did you know I was blind? lol Well, not completely, but my eyes pretty much suck, haha. I have contacts that fix that though.

And in all honesty, I have no idea what you even mean by this.

Blind or stupid, Err. Take your pick. I'd say go with your sign-in and say 'Err' for this topic.

Quilty by association is nonsense. People in our gang didn't get involved with what some others were doing. They are not to blame. I don't see how you couldn't piece this together.
2008.Jun.26, 11:58 AM

Err Wrote:Not trying to pick sides here, but why do you feel the attacker should be the one to try to resolve things? Why couldn't the other player mail the attacker and try to rectify the situation? Interested to hear your reasoning behind that.

I said that the attacker should try and fix it, because all the trouble and talking drek starts from people that will not apologizes even if you say you would burn down their house. If the one being attacked tries to solve the issue and the attacker doesn't want to, then that's another story.

if the attacker really wants to stop it, wants to stop the whining and so one, he will do what he can to stop it. That is my point of view. If the attacker continues to use his strength, even if the bully stops his actions, then the attacker is not that good as he wants other to think he is. I also believe that you should act, even in a game, according to your values. I am not saying not to mug people of virtual cash or other similar things. i just want to point out that even good people like show off and feel superior over others. i would say more, but i feel that being sincere will put me in hospital and i want to enjoy my few gym trains during the exams period.

Everyone(almost) wants to look like some kind of angels, good people, in the forum. they are those who think that discussing your problems via mail is whining. You know who you are!!!

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.26, 12:06 PM

alinutza Wrote:I said that the attacker should try and fix it, because all the trouble and talking drek starts from people that will not apologizes even if you say you would burn down their house. If the one being attacked tries to solve the issue and the attacker doesn't want to, then that's another story.

if the attacker really wants to stop it, wants to stop the whining and so one, he will do what he can to stop it. That is my point of view. If the attacker continues to use his strength, even if the bully stops his actions, then the attacker is not that good as he wants other to think he is. I also believe that you should act, even in a game, according to your values. I am not saying not to mug people of virtual cash or other similar things. i just want to point out that even good people like show off and feel superior over others. i would say more, but i feel that being sincere will put me in hospital and i want to enjoy my few gym trains during the exams period.

Everyone(almost) wants to look like some kind of angels, good people, in the forum. they are those who think that discussing your problems via mail is whining. You know who you are!!!

I agree that sometimes the attacker wants an excuse to keep it going, and that sometimes they might hold the grudge too long. The same is true of the antagonizer. The only way these situations ever stop is if both people are not too stubborn, or if Zenith and/or I step in and try to diffuse it. But we don't like to do that because then we are having a direct impact on the way people play the game. I personally don't think we should. I think as admins we should be there to answer questions, fix things, add things and make the game playable, and then the players should determine the course the game goes.

Take online hits as an example. There is nothing preventing people from hitting each other online. But we have awesome players who most of the time respect each other and follow this "code" if you will. That is one of the things that makes our game so great, we have great players. If everyone who played this game was a complete a-hole this game would suck, no matter how good the functionality of it was.
2008.Jun.26, 12:14 PM
Re: Err, King of the Forums!
I suppose that it's okay for him to hospitalize people nonstop, though, and have a possibility of them quiting the game, then?

Yes, it is. If you wanna play this game 18 hours a day for a year, then use that new found power to work those whom you deem inferior, thats your deal.
2008.Jun.26, 12:15 PM

if i spent thousands of dollars on the game and then failed, i would be mad too. epic fail
2008.Jun.26, 12:17 PM

alinutza Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
delpot Wrote:you are one dense person

And you've got absolutely no footing in this topic. Why are you posting here? Moron. Dense as I might be, Delpot, all of that was necessary, but not according to the great Sir Err. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's a forum. It's all public..He admires you in some way..leave him alone..

i admire his sexy man boobs
2008.Jun.26, 12:18 PM

I admire his taste in fashion, his eloquent way with words and his flawless logic.
2008.Jun.26, 12:18 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:if i spent thousands of dollars on the game and then failed, i would be mad too. epic fail

Yep, I totally understand why w00k is upset. My hope is just that he will realize why he failed, and that it isn't something that is likely to occur again and be able to get over it. But he is allowed to do what he likes, and if he can't get past it then that is too bad, but it's his choice.
2008.Jun.26, 12:19 PM

delpot Wrote:i admire his sexy man boobs

Mmm. Man boobs. You mean those round things you've got implanted, Delpot? Wait....Those are ment for women..
2008.Jun.26, 12:21 PM

i also admire his rapier wit and outrageous sense of humor.