Err, King of the Forums!
2008.Jun.26, 12:21 PM

Err Wrote:I agree that sometimes the attacker wants an excuse to keep it going, and that sometimes they might hold the grudge too long. The same is true of the antagonizer. The only way these situations ever stop is if both people are not too stubborn, or if Zenith and/or I step in and try to diffuse it. But we don't like to do that because then we are having a direct impact on the way people play the game. I personally don't think we should. I think as admins we should be there to answer questions, fix things, add things and make the game playable, and then the players should determine the course the game goes.

Take online hits as an example. There is nothing preventing people from hitting each other online. But we have awesome players who most of the time respect each other and follow this "code" if you will. That is one of the things that makes our game so great, we have great players. If everyone who played this game was a complete a-hole this game would suck, no matter how good the functionality of it was.

i understand your point of view. I may have been a little harsh in my response. Anyway, fist of all, it's about being stubborn.

Also it is easier not to think about solutions. The online hits: mail the person you want to hit that he will be hit online, but send some stims if you still want to be that great player. High level targets exists. 10 of them complain about being to few. D'uh! Hit each other and send stims. Is that hard. As you complain about the same thing each of you will understand!

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.26, 12:23 PM

You pound Behemoth to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 246

Edited by Eaglefreak
Please no personal attacks ( I know there are others here but that was little too personal)

w00k edit: C'mon Chief, that natural selection line was pure gold!
2008.Jun.26, 12:25 PM

burn!
2008.Jun.26, 12:27 PM

w00k Wrote:You pound Behemoth to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Grow up.

OH MY FLASHING GOD w00k WAS NOT ON FOR 14 HOURS!!!!

I almost didn't come into work today.

w00k Wrote:You pound Behemoth to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Did that make you feel better?Did it make the demons go away?Whats up big man cant you take people mocking you in the forums just as you mock them?

delpot Wrote:I am an unoriginal, unfunny insitgator.
2008.Jun.26, 12:28 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock: ouch im glad im not on your bad side
2008.Jun.26, 12:29 PM

pfft. i sweat funny.
2008.Jun.26, 12:29 PM

alinutza Wrote:Also, if w00k would have been mature enough he would have tried to handle the attack issue with Zen or you, Err. But apparently he is not. But as long as people only think what they want to think, then there is no solution in trying to convince a hard headed guy with fixed ideas that a mistake was done.

w00k did come to me before he lost telling me something wasn't right. I just didn't see the issue in the code until after he lost.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.26, 12:31 PM

i can't even tell who's on who's side anymore here. w00k vs. diss vs. admins vs. w00k.