Err, King of the Forums!
2008.Jun.26, 11:40 AM

Sender : GoCryToMommy [3529] online
Date : 26 June 08 @ 12:40:00 pm
Subject : Ahh look who's butthurt

Keep ""complaining""" in the forums though, it makes you look really cool.

:shock:

And he complains. Biggrin

USH-Language
2008.Jun.26, 11:40 AM

There is a "Hospitalize" option in this game. If someone wants to use it for whatever reason they feel like, it's perfectly fine. There is no option for "make everyone happy" that I recall.
2008.Jun.26, 11:42 AM

Where did I complain? Keep making stuff up man.
2008.Jun.26, 11:42 AM

Might not have been directly, but you just making a mere mention of me hitting you? apparently, is complaining to the community.
2008.Jun.26, 11:44 AM

It wasn't to the community """man""", it was a mail to you. And it wasn't complaining, it was calling you out on what a moron you are and how stupid you make yourself look in threads like this.

USH-Language

Err Wrote:Player A does something to piss of Player B, who is much stronger. This could be caused by any number of things. Player B, in turn, responds by hospitalizing player A repeatedly. I am 100% OK with this. It wouldn't be fair for Player A to be able to attack Player B vial mail or forums and Player B being unable to fight back without resorting to the same tactics. Not everyone likes to get into mail/forum wars and hospitalizations are part of the game.

If player A would be more intelligent, he would realize that going overboard with hospitalizations will make Player B "whine" in the forum or talk drek via in-game mail..

The real problem as Zen said, is that people don't know when to stop. Both players A and B. i also believe that player A should stop first, and try to talk with player B. A simple mail asking: are you going to stop attacking me in the forum or via mail? if you say no, i will continue to kill your character.

Also, if w00k would have been mature enough he would have tried to handle the attack issue with Zen or you, Err. But apparently he is not. But as long as people only think what they want to think, then there is no solution in trying to convince a hard headed guy with fixed ideas that a mistake was done.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio

TommiTheTaco Wrote:It won't. You want to know why? Because half of Dissidence DIDN'T GET INVOLVED WITH ANYTHING SOME OF US WERE DOING.

If I knew how to make the font bigger, so your blind eyes could see, I'd make it as big as it will go.

How did you know I was blind? lol Well, not completely, but my eyes pretty much suck, haha. I have contacts that fix that though.

And in all honesty, I have no idea what you even mean by this.
2008.Jun.26, 11:46 AM

alinutza Wrote:
Err Wrote:Player A does something to piss of Player B, who is much stronger. This could be caused by any number of things. Player B, in turn, responds by hospitalizing player A repeatedly. I am 100% OK with this. It wouldn't be fair for Player A to be able to attack Player B vial mail or forums and Player B being unable to fight back without resorting to the same tactics. Not everyone likes to get into mail/forum wars and hospitalizations are part of the game.

If player A would be more intelligent, he would realize that going overboard with hospitalizations will make Player B "whine" in the forum or talk drek via in-game mail..

The real problem as Zen said, is that people don't know when to stop. Both players A and B. i also believe that player A should stop first, and try to talk with player B. A simple mail asking: are you going to stop attacking me in the forum or via mail? if you say no, i will continue to kill your character.

Also, if w00k would have been mature enough he would have tried to handle the attack issue with Zen or you, Err. But apparently he is not. But as long as people only think what they want to think, then there is no solution in trying to convince a hard headed guy with fixed ideas that a mistake was done.

Not trying to pick sides here, but why do you feel the attacker should be the one to try to resolve things? Why couldn't the other player mail the attacker and try to rectify the situation? Interested to hear your reasoning behind that.
2008.Jun.26, 11:52 AM

grabtindy Wrote:It wasn't to the community jackass, it was a mail to you. And it wasn't complaining, it was calling you out on what a moron you are and how stupid you make yourself look in threads like this.

Hey, Maybe you should read. Any kind of acknowledgment of an attack, (NOTE THE COMMA, GRABTINDY) to the community(Means the community tends to see it in this view), is known as complaining.
2008.Jun.26, 11:53 AM

grabtindy Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:It won't. You want to know why? Because half of Dissidence DIDN'T GET INVOLVED WITH ANYTHING SOME OF US WERE DOING.

If I knew how to make the font bigger, so your blind eyes could see, I'd make it as big as it will go.

If they're in your gang, they're involved. Keep this thread going though, its awesome.

Wrong spanner.The problem here is that Loki and wOOK both have whats called "small man complex".They have turned to a TBG and invested heavily to be someone that they cannot be in RL.Once they have achieved their status as power freaks they then think they can berate and belittle players however they want in the forums.This leads to a response they may not like,or knew would happen,to exact all there anger and hostility they have have built up through years of being inadequate in RL.This makes them then feel much happier in their minds and gives them some relief from the demons that have blighted their mins from probably a very young age.

These people are more commonly known in RL as psychopaths.They have no empathy for other people and cannot equate to them on a personal level.They cannot reason or put themselves in other people's shoes,the only thing that sets them off is bullying,being aggressive and making other people life a misery.

What makes them all the more disturbed is when things dont go the way they want.This will infuriate the feeble mind and cannot take it.Most probably chewing the inside of their mouths as they sit at the pc just waiting to exact as much harm on other players game play as they can.

In short when they attack me.Marlo.Weebay etc and dont get the satisfaction of seeing us wait out the full 200 mins because we at will can leave when we chose,the next logical step for these psychopaths is to assault the weaker,less financially prepared,players of our gang.This then gives them the satisfaction they crave to see a player who did absolutely nothing to them sit out a 200 min hosp spell.

Not guilt by association,that is just BS talk for giving some credence to their actions.