New Hospitalization code?
2008.May.18, 02:27 PM

mudpies Wrote:People will cry about any code change she moves forward with.

Do what you want zen. It's your game.

Agreed. If you see it not working when you put it in then mistakes happen.
2008.May.18, 02:27 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:ZENEDIT : Happy reading for today.

TommiTheTaco Wrote:ZENEDIT : Happy reading for today.

oh that's just beautiful.
2008.May.18, 02:43 PM

Ok then rather than full energy for a hosp and the hosp code of lesser stays why not this.

1 or 2 hosps in 24 hrs it stays the same cost.

3 to 4 hosps in 24 hrs and its half full energy

5 hosps in 24 hrs and its full energy.

Sorted! Any non brutal players will not be punished.Those that do alot of hosps take the full brunt of the code. Sorted. Here is your compromise zen.
2008.May.18, 02:47 PM

bully n. , pl. -lies . A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people

One person said know my facts before posting. It was a figurative statment. How whinny would that be to bring details to the forum? Totally disregaurding the fact it takes two super powers to bring us down.

Then the other one says "Losers". Very intelligent answer. Refer to the definition above. :roll:
2008.May.18, 02:50 PM

yes mudd I don't know how to spell disregaurding. Please help.
2008.May.18, 03:06 PM

Im not trying to be smart here but is this really necessary? It seems to me a way to try and take more money from peoples pocket.

While I realize that one has to make the decision to hospitalize now, this seems a bit excessive to me.

Pullo may have been a prophet. We're heading toward fuzzy bunny pillow fight land. How soon before I can buy fuzzy ionized slippers in the underground?

There, Im done complaining.
2008.May.18, 03:27 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:Im not trying to be smart here but is this really necessary? It seems to me a way to try and take more money from peoples pocket.

While I realize that one has to make the decision to hospitalize now, this seems a bit excessive to me.

How soon before I can buy fuzzy ionized slippers in the underground?

I am merely looking for a way where people can hospitalize someone without forcing them to quit. Messages need to be sent with hospitalizations at times, but not to the extent where it forces people to quit by giving them 0 playing time. Making it a money sink is not the intent.

The slippers might not be far off.

Perhaps hospitalization cost (energy) isn't the problem. But preventing someone from doing anything at all for days on end is.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.May.18, 03:30 PM

50% energy or even 20min of refresh time (slightly higher than 50% energy) seems to be a good compromise. Full EN is way over the top.
2008.May.18, 03:40 PM

Loki Wrote:50% energy or even 20min of refresh time (slightly higher than 50% energy) seems to be a good compromise. Full EN is way over the top.

You just want to make more hospitalization money from paid hits. j/k Razz

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.May.18, 03:42 PM

Yeah, I'm the money hungry one here. j/k Razz