New Hospitalization code?
2008.May.18, 04:48 PM

shadowinc Wrote:also when players run their mouths then as rule 18 says be ready to accept a smacking

for a week?
2008.May.18, 04:48 PM

unpredictabletex Wrote:I must agree with Zenith. Some people are getting to godlike in thinking they rule the world in this game. It may be hard for some igmo's to phathom but yes we are real human beings behind this game. I have seen several people quit over ignorance. Donators in fact. Nobody deserves or owns this game to themselves. This is a game for all people around the world to play. Zenith is the administrator and only she ultimately run's this game. We do not need players thinking it is up to them to administor corporal punishment. There are alot of elementary thinking bullies who act self righteous and are full of themselves. Get a grip on reality or get a real life.

Umm correct me if i'm wrong but this IS a criminal/ gang war game where the tough get tougher and the not so tough hope to be there one day?

You hope you don't upset the wrong ppl while trying to keep in the good side of everyone who can/ could beat you up?

Whats unfortunate is we've been so hemmed in that to truely get back at the person/s responsible the best way to do it is to get back at the gang at whole.

We've all been there grit your teeth and bare it. Nothing lasts Forever.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.18, 04:50 PM

I would also like to mention that i'm American and in America there is something called freedom of speech where any man/woman may speak there mind without fear of reprisals from"government" and those who think they are. Nobody should be punished over free will and there right as a human to post what they feel needs to be heard. Tyranny is something that most of the world looks down on and i ask that people involved in tyranny please think hard about the effects that actions play on this game. This is asked respectively as I don't threaten people with there ability to come home relax and unwind to an enjoyable game. ith that said i have nothing more to say on the subject of hospitalizations. May we all enjoy the game and each other and work on respecting each other. Game on and have a blast!
2008.May.18, 04:51 PM

mudpies Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:also when players run their mouths then as rule 18 says be ready to accept a smacking

for a week?

if they continue in their ways yes,but i think zen has already said no more talk about mine and their probs :shock: so if provoked i will continue as anybody in this game would
2008.May.18, 04:52 PM

unpredictabletex Wrote:I would also like to mention that i'm American and in America there is something called freedom of speech where any man/woman may speak there mind without fear of reprisals from"government" and those who think they are. Nobody should be punished over free will and there right as a human to post what they feel needs to be heard. Tyranny is something that most of the world looks down on and i ask that people involved in tyranny please think hard about the effects that actions play on this game. This is asked respectively as I don't threaten people with there ability to come home relax and unwind to an enjoyable game. ith that said i have nothing more to say on the subject of hospitalizations. May we all enjoy the game and each other and work on respecting each other. Game on and have a blast!

the key word is respect
2008.May.18, 05:00 PM

[Image: nun_n_gun.jpg]
2008.May.18, 05:03 PM

now i like that one marlo Biggrin
2008.May.18, 05:06 PM

unpredictabletex Wrote:I would also like to mention that i'm American and in America there is something called freedom of speech where any man/woman may speak there mind without fear of reprisals from"government" and those who think they are. Nobody should be punished over free will and there right as a human to post what they feel needs to be heard. Tyranny is something that most of the world looks down on and i ask that people involved in tyranny please think hard about the effects that actions play on this game. This is asked respectively as I don't threaten people with there ability to come home relax and unwind to an enjoyable game. ith that said i have nothing more to say on the subject of hospitalizations. May we all enjoy the game and each other and work on respecting each other. Game on and have a blast!

This is very true bro.However there are thousands of games out there that you can play and have a non violent outcome/chat/free speech. You have joined a game where violence is the one and only aspect of this game.The people who play it play to be violent and to suppress others.This is the world of AL not america.This is not real life its a game.Its a violent game.You have got to understand that freedom of speech is a commodity that this game will never achieve.Its tough but thats what this game is..........tough for the tough made tougher by the tough.You have to be tough to play it.If not play online poker.
2008.May.18, 05:10 PM

BTW I have to say that to those of us who are having fun hosping each other from a disagreement Wink ONLY Bad (who were not invited by us are complaining for getting in the middle of what truely was none of their business) are whining. TBH I'm not impressed. If you cant run with the big dogs perhaps u should remain out of site when the fight breaks out?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.18, 05:19 PM

zenith Wrote:
BlitzKrieg Wrote:Whatcha think Zenith?
an NPC head hunter?

You can take some $$$ out of circulation and the high level mojos now have something to fear??

Not to nitpick, but if you are in this situation in the first place you will not be able to do any crimes. So in essence you get to put your attacker into the hospital for free. If there was more to your idea, I think it would be a pretty interesting idea. But as written I think it's missing something.
That is true I didn't think about it fully. It was a sudden thought, if you did it as the amount of money that you earned from your last day of criming. But since it has the 24 hour mark for the NPC to contact you it would most likely be yesterday. An exception would be if it is two warring gangs.