New Hospitalization code?
2008.May.18, 01:58 PM

Druchii Wrote:I love hospitalization wars, it shows which gang has the stamina and the guts to last the longest.

When push comes to brutal beatings, hideout wars just doesn't cut it.

From a third-party perspective I definitely agree with this although personally it sucks to be the recipient of the hospitalizations.

At least it's better than most games. The main game I played, Kings of Chaos, was terrible. 9 months of literally logging in every 2 hours, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, almost NO exceptions for 8 months at a time (including during the night when you slept) JUST to be in the top 200 rankings (out of over 150,000 at the time) could be wiped out in a matter of hours. Literally, everything in your armory gone. The only players with immunity were maybe the top 2 players in the game.

Another I played, I was the #1 in a smaller game of only 500 players. It was a little less harsh, but I could wipe out most people's work in a week due to more restrictions.

At least here you don't lose anything (except perhaps wasted money if you have a donator pack). Still, it's disappointing to be in the hospital all day long. At the same time, I still disagree with full EP because a couple players are "abusing the opportunity." This may be a temp solution, but it's really not justified as a long-term solution.
2008.May.18, 02:01 PM

"Well, hospitalizations make me laugh, especially when they come from an angry or frustrated player..but hospitalizations lasting for 3-4 days it doesnt seem normal; it's like the guy(s) has some mental issues.."

agreed

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.May.18, 02:02 PM

I don't understand why everyone gets so much enjoyment out of ruining somebody else's day of playing AL? I'm in favor of the new code being put into place, how effective it will be only time will tell. Personally I believe in using the "leave" option. I don't feel good about putting someone else's day of AL at an absolute halt.
2008.May.18, 02:04 PM

Some people do. It makes them feel big. I'm actually not in favor of the new coding, though. Too extreme, even for me.
2008.May.18, 02:05 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Some people do. It makes them feel big.

yesterday springs to mind with you
2008.May.18, 02:07 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:

Why's that, Shadowkid? Because I brute you once to make a point, and you have your little brother come headstrong into a meat grinder? :shock:

Sounds like a hospitalization crazy person to me, smacking people because they need to quit attackin' me and hit up someone else, or because they wanna stick their heads up in another person's business only to get hacked down.

Good job. Want a cookie?
2008.May.18, 02:08 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Some people do. It makes them feel big

They're seeking attention?! Who knows; the wealthy people(some) will always be arogant and do what they please.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio

Nor do I.I rarely use hosp option unless its for an absolute must.Today being an exception to my rule as some bullies need a smack around the mush.

Back on topic i dont and never will agree that full energy should be needed to hospitalise someone.A scale,similar to the old hosp code of so many attacks on 1 player results in less hosp stay,can be implemented as i said earlier.Anyone using 5 hospital attacks in 24 hours will have to pay full energy.

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:

Why's that, Shadowkid? Because I brute you once to make a point, and you have your little brother come headstrong into a meat grinder? :shock:

Sounds like a hospitalization crazy person to me, smacking people because they need to quit attackin' me and hit up someone else, or because they wanna stick their heads up in another person's business only to get hacked down.

Good job. Want a cookie?

lol what point did u make to me nothing really oh and my bro went to u because we are in the same gang and they are offline attacks jesus christ what a moany old man u must be getting like take it on the chin son
2008.May.18, 02:09 PM

alinutza Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Some people do. It makes them feel big

They're seeking attention?! Who knows; the wealthy people(some) will always be arogant and do what they please.
blah blah, thats old and dry, cry me a river