New Hospitalization code?
2008.May.18, 01:52 PM

nbsvtvt Wrote:I support this change. (And its not just because I've been in the hospital all day). I don't use the hospitalization option often, requiring full ap will make it more special.

I am sure you meant energy. I could only imagine the hate towards me if it required full AP lol.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.May.18, 01:53 PM

zenith Wrote:
nbsvtvt Wrote:I support this change. (And its not just because I've been in the hospital all day). I don't use the hospitalization option often, requiring full ap will make it more special.

I am sure you meant energy. I could only imagine the hate towards me if it required full AP lol.
can you not feel none for full EP too ? Razz
2008.May.18, 01:54 PM

zenith Wrote:

If it cost full AP practically no one would do it.
2008.May.18, 01:55 PM

Kirky1992 Wrote:
zenith Wrote:

can you not feel none for full EP too ? Razz

I did post again after my initial post that has me saying the following...

Quote:There really needs to be some sort of cost associated with multiple hospitalizations, because currently that cost is players quitting. 1/3rd energy is just not enough. Perhaps as some have mentioned, requiring FULL energy to be able to pick a hospitalization is needed, but the cost remain the same (1/3 energy) or slightly increased (1/2 energy).

...not sure if you saw it though since it has been buried already.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.May.18, 01:56 PM

Druchii Wrote:I love hospitalization wars, it shows which gang has the stamina and the guts to last the longest.

Well, hospitalizations make me laugh, especially when they come from an angry or frustrated player..but hospitalizations lasting for 3-4 days it doesnt seem normal; it's like the guy(s) has some mental issues..

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.May.18, 01:56 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:I could give a frack less if this comes off as whinning.

1. Zen had to do this because some people just don't know when to quit.

2. All that has been acomplished is Zen had to take the time to try to settle some bullies down. Instead of adding improvements we really wanted.

3. It takes not 1 but 2 super powers to take us down. One to hospitolize us. Then the other is free to take our little building.

4. How old are you guys? This has to last days?

you set aside the last 3 wars we had then??? know what your talking about... then post
2008.May.18, 01:57 PM

alinutza Wrote:Well, hospitalizations make me laugh, especially when they come from an angry or frustrated player..but hospitalizations lasting for 3-4 days it doesnt seem normal; it's like the guy(s) has some mental issues..

I think I like this guy. (no homo)
2008.May.18, 01:57 PM

randomjacker Wrote:

2. All that has been acomplished is Zen had to take the time to try to settle some bullies down. Instead of adding improvements we really wanted.

3. It takes not 1 but 2 super powers to take us down. One to hospitolize us. Then the other is free to take our little building.

you set aside the last 3 wars we had then??? know what your talking about... then post
sorrect, like i said, losers with a big L
2008.May.18, 01:58 PM

randomjacker Wrote:

Randomjacker. Cut the shenanigans. Stay on topic, plz.
2008.May.18, 01:58 PM

zenith Wrote:Like I said, that's another issue. Let's try to stay on topic please Smile

ANDY! Twisted