New Hospitalization code?
2008.May.18, 01:15 PM

I'm one of those eating my fair share of the hosp's and I think that while the energy cost could get increased to get the numbers down a bit, the increase to 100% energy is a bit too heavy.

Why not make it a combination of EP and AP? 1/3 of EP and 1/3 AP, this way the players have to give up some cash or in war choose between committing fully to hideout war or just have a hosp war.

While this new coding has yet to be tested and proven if it works or not, at this point I'm a bit against going all the way on the energy cost. Since on hospitalization attacks it seems you perform a bit worse then on regular attacks.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.May.18, 01:18 PM

zenith Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:
zenith Wrote:...(there are also a growing number of players who don't know when to stop provoking, but that's another issue)...

IMO actions must be taken by the admins in their case(mail ban and forum ban). If a player sends offensive mails to one player, he gets blocked and then continues to send to other players in the same gang(or friends of the first player involved), the he should definetly have his mail privileges taken away. If he continues to do the same after getinn his privilegfes back, them he should take avisit to the federaljail

Like I said, that's another issue. Let's try to stay on topic please Smile

You brought it up, Zenith..Neutral He was responding to it.

As for this code, dunno..I kinda liked having 1/3 energy to waste on CarlWeather and Shadowguard when they were out of the hospital..I dunno, though. Didn't really think full is necessary.
2008.May.18, 01:42 PM

I could give a frack less if this comes off as whinning.

1. Zen had to do this because some people just don't know when to quit.

2. All that has been acomplished is Zen had to take the time to try to settle some bullies down. Instead of adding improvements we really wanted.

3. It takes not 1 but 2 super powers to take us down. One to hospitolize us. Then the other is free to take our little building.

4. How old are you guys? This has to last days?
2008.May.18, 01:42 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Ok then rather than full energy for a hosp and the hosp code of lesser stays why not this.

1 or 2 hosps in 24 hrs it stays the same cost.

3 to 4 hosps in 24 hrs and its half full energy

5 hosps in 24 hrs and its full energy.

Sorted! :wink:

makes sense to me.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.May.18, 01:43 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:I could give a frack less if this comes off as whinning.

2. All that has been acomplished is Zen had to take the time to try to settle some bullies down. Instead of adding improvements we really wanted.

3. It takes not 1 but 2 super powers to take us down. One to hospitolize us. Then the other is free to take our little building.

This makes sense to me, AND the third and fourth points make me laugh.
2008.May.18, 01:46 PM

I love hospitalization wars, it shows which gang has the stamina and the guts to last the longest.

When push comes to brutal beatings, hideout wars just doesn't cut it.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.May.18, 01:50 PM

I support this change. (And its not just because I've been in the hospital all day). I don't use the hospitalization option often, requiring full ep will make it more special.
2008.May.18, 01:52 PM

BHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAA

I just hope this will cut down on players provoking and antagonizing other players. I am also thrilled to note that stims are cheaper than energy refreshes.

:evilsmirk:

lmfao, the term losers with a big L come to mind?

1.it takes 4 gangs to try and take us down
2.they all failed Smile