Lack of upper level players to attack
2008.Jan.16, 02:42 PM

forgive my interruption guys, but what if The Hitmen for Hire each had their own 1 person gang, that way they could battle each other.
It's all about Franchising!!!!
2008.Jan.16, 03:21 PM

7.Jan.08 TitusPullo4Hire attacked you and lost.

We don't need that happening every day.

:: runs ::
2008.Jan.16, 04:13 PM

mtngti Wrote:Being at the top or close to the top doesn't mean leveling is no longer important. Level 50 has some great weapons and armor, and some ginormous houses available. I'm sure Zen will continue making the game interesting for those who would like to level to 60, 70 and beyond.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems this is the core desire.

That being said, my interpretation of this statement is that you want bigger houses to increase stats therefore being able to equip this wonderful equipment as Zen adds them. So the desire is to dominate in every aspect?

Making things interesting for those who want to reach level 60 and 70 only applies to a very small percentage of the AL population at the moment. Changing game mechanics or adding options for that 1% of the community doesn't seem like a viable choice.

If you guys want online attacks then there should be something to counterbalance this. Cheaper stims was suggested. Perhaps less hospital time if you're online as opposed to normal hospital time if you're offline.

I don't think there is one cure all solution to this.
2008.Jan.16, 04:23 PM

Appreciate the input, everyone.
2008.Jan.16, 04:27 PM

I appreciate not getting pistol wiped by your Stormbringer then being told to shut up. Razz
2008.Jan.16, 05:44 PM

lower hosp time if attacked online, i like that idea actually. attacked online and NOT hospitalized, that is
2008.Jan.16, 05:48 PM

After fighting all day long to find targets to hit, Pullo may be on to something here....It's not personal, it's an investment....If I spend cash to better myself in a game, why wouldnt I try to get the best return for my dollar? Think about it! Just sayin..The more I drink, the more I am for online attacks...

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Jan.17, 01:33 AM

I've been suggesting a level cap, where the 50's can just concentrate on stats and it would leave more targets to those leveling. However, something would have to be done to entertain the 50's as to promote laying off the attack button, like quests or something...

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jan.17, 06:57 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I've been suggesting a level cap, where the 50's can just concentrate on stats and it would leave more targets to those leveling. However, something would have to be done to entertain the 50's as to promote laying off the attack button, like quests or something...

where would that leave the lvl 50 player in, lets say, 2 years? If there is a level cap (or any cap really) why should those players keep playing and donating to the game? I think a lvl cap will do much more harm than good.
2008.Jan.21, 03:09 AM

chance Wrote:After fighting all day long to find targets to hit, Pullo may be on to something here....It's not personal, it's an investment....If I spend cash to better myself in a game, why wouldnt I try to get the best return for my dollar? Think about it! Just sayin..The more I drink, the more I am for online attacks...

Yeah. Thanks, Chance. And basically, the online attacks would just be used if your happiness wasn't at full so training isn't an option AND there are no reasonable offline targets to attack.

Other than paid hits and grudge matches, that's how I'd implement it anyway.