Official Code Change : Gang Wars
2007.Jul.16, 07:12 PM

It might have been a good strategy, but I didn't intend for it to happen. When I wrote the code initially, my intent was that the 50% mark was to be exactly like the normal combat health system where no one can attack / get attacked if they are below 50% health.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.16, 09:24 PM

Darn it. Sorry very low gangs. I was trying to scout when you folks had some members online so I could declare on you and you would only need 2 or 3 or maybe 4 attacks to finish me. Wanted you all to at least have some bonuses before the big dogs attacked.
2007.Jul.16, 10:16 PM

zenith Wrote:It might have been a good strategy, but I didn't intend for it to happen. When I wrote the code initially, my intent was that the 50% mark was to be exactly like the normal combat health system where no one can attack / get attacked if they are below 50% health.

No problem with it going away. Problem with someone saying "test the code" and then slapping us for doing so.
2007.Jul.16, 11:27 PM

Shame shame shame.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Jul.17, 06:49 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Shame shame shame.

Stale Stale Mate.
2007.Jul.18, 01:46 PM

We really need an AP credit refresher for emerg. Also it would be nice to have more gang info available during the declare war screen. It is alot to have to keep checking into what gang you want to declare, weather they are online, when was the last time the players were on ect, I usually have to pick out 3 or so when looking and hope to find one on there. I ve also noticed that this new war tech is really tough to not make anyone made. There are only so many people in our range and we continue to attack them, and than someone bigger comes around and jumps us, telling us not to attack his gang. But if everyone is protecting everyone than should we just lay around dormant. We gain so little for each war we need to keep going. ALot of work to gain 100 more ht. Maybe we should mix in the respect and the war points, so we can attack people also.
2007.Jul.18, 03:25 PM

War actions were made to use AP's instead of nrg so ppl couldn't just refill them with credits over and over so I don't think those ap refills will be coming anytime soon. Smile

I wouldn't want them either, like you said, some ppl are already mad enough for nothing as it is.
2009.Aug.29, 09:24 PM
RE: Official Code Change : Gang Wars
About time this gets resurected.

I had never read it, and just learned a lot. About wars, and about AL history.

Most read thread ever in the AL forums.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Aug.30, 05:50 AM
(2009.Aug.29 09:24 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  Most read thread ever in the AL forums.
Well, actually, one of the most pointless threads ever, has just about 3x more views and 12x more replies. Don't ask me why, that thread is so clearly full of witty banter. Neutral
2009.Aug.30, 01:31 PM
(2009.Aug.30 05:50 AM)Kokozama Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.29 09:24 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  Most read thread ever in the AL forums.
Well, actually, one of the most pointless threads ever, has just about 3x more views and 12x more replies. Don't ask me why, that thread is so clearly full of witty banter. Neutral

Lot's of witty banter for sure. With the exception of post 299.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.