Official Code Change : Gang Wars
2007.Jul.14, 07:16 PM

i feel you willnever be able to make everybody happy,but for me anyway it goes,i'm here to have fun aand make new freinds all over the world,but this new system keeps the players playing then accept it or mov on,i like it as others said you can war the same way as before (you just lose points)or you can do it by the rules and get alot more points,sounds fair to me,thanks zenith for the new system,even if you decide to change it again,i'll still be here
2007.Jul.15, 04:05 PM

I am starting to get a little used to the new code, but I still miss the personal attacks.

How about if during wartime you can get points through personal attacks as well as hideout attacks BUT wartime attacks require AP not energy?

That seems like it would still be fair for non-donators but also leave the "hand to hand" aspect of warring that we all love.
2007.Jul.15, 05:22 PM

I like this as well. However, I logged in one time to see myself in a war. I went right away to defend and after one time (I think it was one defense only) it was over. I looked on the summary and it said I couldn't see it as you said Zenith because nobody attacked the other gang. Any chance you can have it so even if somebody defended it will still show the results. Maybe I clicked on non-war repair instead of that gang defence. Can't remember though. However, I haven't tried to look since a couple wars so maybe it is corrected. HEHE Would like to know though who defended too. Smile
2007.Jul.15, 09:50 PM

Maybe I missed it in all the pages but if gangs can't be declared on under 50%, shouldn't they also be blocked from declaring on others when they're under 50%?

Just asking here, it's not the main concern.
2007.Jul.15, 10:09 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:Maybe I missed it in all the pages but if gangs can't be declared on under 50%, shouldn't they also be blocked from declaring on others when they're under 50%?

Just asking here, it's not the main concern.

They can't now Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.16, 12:46 AM

Why is this anyway? If you wanna attack someone on less than half healt can't another box just come up sayin "your health is low are you sure you want to attack ....?"
2007.Jul.16, 01:04 AM

badmanbren Wrote:Why is this anyway? If you wanna attack someone on less than half healt can't another box just come up sayin "your health is low are you sure you want to attack ....?"

This is why...

2 friendly gangs "attack" each other, forcing both sides to go under 50%. They are now immune to anyone online declaring war on them. But they can take out any gang offline without fearing anything.

So in essense they found a loophole I had to fix. For the 2 players who notified me earlier I appreciate the heads up. For those who took advantage... shame shame shame Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jul.16, 01:25 AM

ahh, forget about the frinedlly gang method.
2007.Jul.16, 02:56 AM

I must admit we did something similar but only because you could repair quicker when at war :wink: sorry zen :oops:

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jul.16, 07:32 AM

andyscho Wrote:I must admit we did something similar but only because you could repair quicker when at war :wink: sorry zen :oops:

No worries, that's why we iron out things now before moving on. I appreciate people letting me know what their workarounds are though, hint hint. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin