No 13.79% 4 13.79%
I am too stupid to answer the ? 13.79% 4 13.79%
Go fuckyourself Wraith 41.38% 12 41.38%
Total 29 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Moderators ain't gods nor was I.
2012.Feb.22, 03:25 PM
RE: Moderators ain't gods nor was I.
The word filter should be readded. Swearing detracts from peoples arguments and is unpleasant to constantly read.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2012.Feb.22, 04:18 PM
(2012.Feb.22 03:11 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Agreed

what about if someone were to post a picture of the statue of david? surely that disgusting piece should be filtered.
2012.Feb.22, 04:44 PM
(2012.Feb.22 12:12 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  honestly i think that the word filter being reinstated is a fantastic idea. i doubt however that the number of people playing the game, and the filter have and relation to each other. i would bet money though that it keeps newer members from joining our forum community.

go around calling everyone you see a cunt for a day and see how long it takes before you get your ass kicked

I think it's a bad idea.

I also think to have people we play the game with moderate our speech is a worse idea. All it does is create animosity on both sides.

Don't think for a minute that when someone flames a mod it isn't in the back of their head (except for Jola) to zap them in game or get vindictive in the forum. To anyone who says different I am calling them a straight out liar.

Want to mod, do it anyomously...........otherwise it's just a power trip.

(2012.Feb.22 06:23 AM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  You voted in your own poll, lol

Yeah.....observant today aren't we.......lol
This post was last modified: 2012.Feb.22 05:07 PM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2012.Feb.22, 05:10 PM
The issue being, if we allow statutes to be posted in threads with nudity, what's to stop people from crossing the line, but then saying you allowed it before.

The community it appears went from a modest middle aged persons game to a game where people call others "cunts".

Really, we must be that vile to one another. Just pathetic.

Anytime someone is modded they are going to whine, we're used to it. I have yet to see anyone mod with favoritism, or animosity.

But, we can keep talking about it for as long as we need to, face it, mods are doing a superb job, it's the troublemakers whining.

Bandit

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Feb.22, 05:10 PM
i agree that active players shouldnt have power over other active players to censor their speech or opinions.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Feb.22, 05:14 PM
(2012.Feb.22 05:10 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  The issue being, if we allow statutes to be posted in threads with nudity, what's to stop people from crossing the line, but then saying you allowed it before.

The community it appears went from a modest middle aged persons game to a game where people call others "cunts".

Anytime someone is modded they are going to whine, we're used to it. I have yet to see anyone mod with favoritism, or animosity.

But, we can keep talking about it for as long as we need to, face it, mods are doing a superb job, it's the troublemakers whining.

Bandit

meh, none of the other mods found that post offensive. it's art. educate yourself some, please.
2012.Feb.22, 05:16 PM
(2012.Feb.22 05:10 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  The issue being, if we allow statutes to be posted in threads with nudity, what's to stop people from crossing the line, but then saying you allowed it before.

Bandit

dude you know i have love for you but, cunt is not a vile word. i am one of the almost middle aged players that uses the word cunt in the forums and i smile when i see others use it. for too long women have been seen as a weak sex. by you putting down the use of the word cunt and not cock i think that it is showing signs of some sexist feelings you have. so i implore you dude, don't just think that cock is ok when you can love both cunt and cock. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Feb.22, 05:18 PM
(2012.Feb.22 03:25 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  The word filter should be readded. Swearing detracts from peoples arguments and is unpleasant to constantly read.

No offense, but you clearly don't argue people very good at rhetoric if you think that swearing detracts from an argument.

Bandit

Are you kidding me. There's obvious intent behind certain things and others. The "fine line" is only there so you can cover your ass.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Feb.22, 05:22 PM
i was never forum banned previous to being in 36th chamber, nor have i changed the way i talk or my opinions in the forum. these convenient coincidences give me reason to think i am modded more severely based on my gang being so disliked.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Feb.22, 05:24 PM
(2012.Feb.22 05:22 PM)filthymick Wrote:  i was never forum banned previous to being in 36th chamber, nor have i changed the way i talk or my opinions in the forum. these convenient coincidences give me reason to think i am modded more severely based on my gang being so disliked.

the use of the word (ninja) is what got you in trouble cunt.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
Thread Closed