No 13.79% 4 13.79%
I am too stupid to answer the ? 13.79% 4 13.79%
Go fuckyourself Wraith 41.38% 12 41.38%
Total 29 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Moderators ain't gods nor was I.
2012.Feb.22, 02:24 AM
RE: Moderators ain't gods nor was I.
(2012.Feb.22 12:30 AM)Accipender Wrote:  What's the question...is it the heading of the poll "Objective or Subjective" or "Should mods receive special protection?"...?

I think this is the question..

"Question: Should we as players be allowed to scutinize and objectively criticize the mods behavior and decisions without undue penalty?"

I would say yes, scrutinise and criticise away. Wraith you were inactive when this rule was introduced, it was brought in for a reason.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2012.Feb.22, 02:31 AM
yeah i am. some of they just need to laugh! or smile. if u knw how to.?
2012.Feb.22, 02:56 AM
It's all bollocks that's all I have to say.

2012.Feb.22, 06:11 AM
(2012.Feb.22 02:09 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  ima son of a god. bt i dnt thnk im top shit. and mods u can be a real wetblankets. we post a joke and u take it down, bt even u guys would laugh. and by joke, u guys would call it a "personal attack". mods u guys liven up. where is ur sence of humor??

No Bro. Your Zyzz son of Zues.
I don't even know who wraith is. But i voted for go fuckyourself wraith anyways. Seemed the right thing to do.
This post was last modified: 2012.Feb.22 06:12 AM by Dreadwind.
2012.Feb.22, 06:23 AM
You voted in your own poll, lol

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Feb.22, 06:41 AM
dread. at the start of my post i did say i was a son of a god. brah, u mirin?
2012.Feb.22, 06:42 AM
LOL, stops traffic and starts flexing and doing pushups.
2012.Feb.22, 07:47 AM
here's another question, how come mods can come and go as they please from the game and never lose their modship? we've seen it happen with at least two mods now, dru and ushanewnewba. both came in after long spells of inactivity (3+ mos for each of them at a minimum). i don't see how someone that has been out of the loop for so long and come in and justly modify a forum...it has been proven twice now that you can't.

now take the same subject of mods and abuse of power. monk used his role as a mod to change posts (abuse of power), ushanewnewba uses his to rack up warnings on someone so that they have to got through a mod queue for posts to be approved (all posts were related and in response to the same comment). couple that with an erroneous banning of two people because of a post with a statue in it. yes ushanewnewba, there was a plaster cock in that pic. i am sorry that i graduated highshool and do not find that offensive. anyone that does find that offensive or even thinks there is a possibility of such as just simply is not educated. what exactly is the difference between what monk did in the past and what ushanewnewba is now doing? other than a sense of humor, which ushanewnewba clearly does not possess.

bird out!
2012.Feb.22, 08:41 AM
(2012.Feb.22 02:20 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  there is a line. that is all

and mods don't know where it is. just sayin'

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2012.Feb.22, 08:41 AM
Does this meaning your going to start leveling?
lol

You know what we should do is...

Start a poll to see how the mods are doing.. and if we should replace them.

Oh wait... we've attempted this numerous times. The only ones having the issues are those that attempt over and over to move the line.

Look at this game now. As soon as the language filter was removed the game started to decline. Yes. Inactive admin has helped the decline.

Who wants to look at the forums now with the constant flamming and the constant cursing?

The forums used to make this game fun... its just full of crap now.

All this big boy talk in the forums with no action. Where are the hosp wars? Where is the dignity and reapect?

Too many kids playing now.. if they talked like this outside of the internet their mom would ground them. Wonder what the average age of the main posters in the forums are now? 12?

Thanks for the blog SB, YOU INSPIRE ME
This post was last modified: 2012.Feb.22 08:50 AM by Ushanewnewba.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
Thread Closed