AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Moderators ain't gods nor was I.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
9) Personal attacks / disrespect for moderators will be considered harassment. and subject to a 30 day ban.

As a moderator you are indeed like an elected official of the game and subject to scrutiny above and beyond the normal player. As such you will be under duress. Moderators are here to moderate without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability.It is not your place to muzzle those who wish to have honest and willfull discourse.

Question: Should we as players be allowed to scutinize and objectively criticize the mods behavior and decisions without undue penalty?
its perfectly fine to bash the admins, and not be penalized for the admins so why the mods?

dont call them ninjacunts either lmao
mods = cunts
i think the mods do a great job.

when they don't log in.

my answer is going to be go fuck yourself wraith, but the true one will be a no.
i'm gonna be the first in here of the mods, and probably the only one. bash me all you damn well please, it won't change what i mod. this rule is in effect because of a certain few players, who i don't think i have to name, and their endless harassment of mods.
snoochie boochies

but really i dont even think its me lol

only when i get modded or labeled a racist do i give them much attention.
What's the question...is it the heading of the poll "Objective or Subjective" or "Should mods receive special protection?"...?
ima son of a god. bt i dnt thnk im top shit. and mods u can be a real wetblankets. we post a joke and u take it down, bt even u guys would laugh. and by joke, u guys would call it a "personal attack". mods u guys liven up. where is ur sence of humor??
(2012.Feb.22 02:09 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]ima son of a god. bt i dnt thnk im top shit. and mods u can be a real wetblankets. we post a joke and u take it down, bt even u guys would laugh. and by joke, u guys would call it a "personal attack". mods u guys liven up. where is ur sence of humor??

Mods laugh? Are you high?
there is a line. that is all
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's