AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Moderators ain't gods nor was I.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2012.Feb.22 05:32 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]There should be 3 mods plus an active admin ... Reduced moderators, reduces subjectivity ...

I know there are rules but the rules are still somewhat vague and open to interpretation.

Ding Ding Ding !!!

Sounds like we have a rational thinker on our hands ...

The forums are a mess with all the split threads, missing posts and constant moderation. There just isn't enough traffic on here to justify having so many moderators. It messes with the forum in a more negative way than forum members getting mouthy, or any bad language.

In my short time back after over 2 years of not playing, all the forum is to me is a mess of people complaining about moderators.

That is a completely objective outside opinion, from a player who used to frequent these forums a lot. Take it as you will.
(2012.Feb.22 07:36 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]too many chiefs, not enough indians
completely agree. . 3 sounds perfect. +1
(2012.Feb.22 07:11 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.22 05:18 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Feb.22 03:25 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]The word filter should be readded. Swearing detracts from peoples arguments and is unpleasant to constantly read.

No offense, but you clearly don't argue people very good at rhetoric if you think that swearing detracts from an argument.
Offense, the majority of people can understand the meaning behind a message despite slight grammatical/spelling errors. You pointing out these errors as your argument for everything invalidates everything constructive you actually have to say. You come off as an over-educated pompous *no it all.

* yea its spelled wrong, get over it

When was the last time I corrected someone's grammar, Foley? Tell me that. If you're unwilling to accept constructive criticism, then you'll never improve in anything.
i like when you do that. its something i've come to associate with you, and even though we've had forum spats i think you're alright
You could do something like 4chan did. Whenever a certain cuss word was said it was replaced with roody-poh or candyass. If we could muster some originality, and make our own phrases and some coding it could be done.
(2012.Feb.22 09:20 PM)NehrGodly Wrote: [ -> ]You could do something like 4chan did. Whenever a certain cuss word was said it was replaced with roody-poh or candyass. If we could muster some originality, and make our own phrases and some coding it could be done.

fkuc that siht
(2012.Feb.22 09:20 PM)NehrGodly Wrote: [ -> ]You could do something like 4chan did. Whenever a certain cuss word was said it was replaced with roody-poh or candyass. If we could muster some originality, and make our own phrases and some coding it could be done.

Thats how it used to be. The only ones I can remember were

Fuck = frag
Shit = drek
Fuckhead = Foleyhead
(2012.Feb.22 09:31 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats how it used to be. The only ones I can remember were

Fuck = frag
Shit = drek
Fuckhead = Foleyhead

wasn't there one for confag?
yea i think that got banned, so did saying 8*whore. Can't rememeber what they got changed to though. I only remember fuckhead getting changed to foleyhead though.
(2012.Feb.22 09:48 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]yea i think that got banned, so did saying 8*whore. Can't rememeber what they got changed to though. I only remember fuckhead getting changed to foleyhead though.

vagina.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's