No 13.79% 4 13.79%
I am too stupid to answer the ? 13.79% 4 13.79%
Go fuckyourself Wraith 41.38% 12 41.38%
Total 29 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Moderators ain't gods nor was I.
2012.Feb.22, 05:29 PM
RE: Moderators ain't gods nor was I.
no, actually it was a proper noun being one of Jay Z's aliases that got me banned, followed by my stating that to think it means the "n word" because he is black and calls himself that, makes applicable mods guilty of racism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i257w5n7JP0

^^example
This post was last modified: 2012.Feb.22 05:32 PM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Feb.22, 05:32 PM
(2012.Feb.22 05:29 PM)filthymick Wrote:  no, actually it was a proper noun being one of Jay Z's aliases that got me banned, followed by my stating that to think it means the "n word" because he is black and calls himself that, makes applicable mods guilty of racism.

oh, i thought it was because of the gang you where in..... cunt....

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Feb.22, 05:32 PM
I didn't have any problems with having active players moderating.

I don't think we need a word filter, I swear from time to time, don't remember the last time I got a warning.

Everything is good in moderation. There are too many mods in these forums, leading to greater subjectivity. A number of mods im sure saw spacebirds picture of the statue with a penis, he and delpot both got banned. Had you polled all the mods im sure some or most of them wouldn't have seen a problem with it...

There should be 3 mods plus an active admin. One mod who is on Aussie time and another who is on American time, the third can be from whatever time zone for all I give a flying fuck.... Reduced moderators, reduces subjectivity, reduces all the whoops and swoops so people can understand what is bannable, questionable and okay...

I know there are rules but the rules are still somewhat vague and open to interpretation.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Feb.22, 05:36 PM
(2012.Feb.22 05:32 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.22 05:29 PM)filthymick Wrote:  no, actually it was a proper noun being one of Jay Z's aliases that got me banned, followed by my stating that to think it means the "n word" because he is black and calls himself that, makes applicable mods guilty of racism.

oh, i thought it was because of the gang you where in..... cunt....
could be idk

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Feb.22, 05:40 PM
Yea. Word on the streets is the Mods are racist if your a jew or a black.

Reap, Kazeshini

Mac got mugged for 12 million!
2012.Feb.22, 05:59 PM
(2012.Feb.22 05:10 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  But, we can keep talking about it for as long as we need to, face it, mods are doing a superb job, it's the troublemakers whining.

Keep telling yourselves that.........Eek and those darn troublemakers.....we must stamp them out and make the world clean and pure.

I remember the morning when Zen made me a mod......I woke up with a new found clarity and wisdom. I was both seer and sage.........a God-like figurehead I was........LOL

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2012.Feb.22, 06:09 PM
(2012.Feb.22 05:59 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.22 05:10 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  But, we can keep talking about it for as long as we need to, face it, mods are doing a superb job, it's the troublemakers whining.

Keep telling yourselves that.........Eek and those darn troublemakers.....we must stamp them out and make the world clean and pure.

I remember the morning when Zen made me a mod......I woke up with a new found clarity and wisdom. I was both seer and sage.........a God-like figurehead I was........LOL

The only thing you ever wake up with is a hangover or the occasional stranger Wink
On a more serious note i remember spending a LOT of time in hospital due to your mod ability's, lets hope Ive learnt from your mistakes.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2012.Feb.22, 06:14 PM
ush is a fan of redirection.

i really don't believe you are a stupid guy, ush. though you are treating everyone else like they are stupid with a lot of what you post. that's why it's very obvious why that post resulted in a forum banning, and it had nothing to do with the content of it. you went into the 'recycle bin' to ban me ffs (yes, it actually said that on the ban notice), so you can't say you weren't searching for a reason to get one over on me. we're all human, just admit it though.

superb job, indeed.
2012.Feb.22, 06:26 PM
I agree Bird........Stay on topic USH or delete your post.

Yeah Mac there was never any SOP or real hard and fast guidance on how to be a mod, just use your best judgement kinda thing. Because of that the results are never consistant. I would rate myself as a 3 out of 10. Which as far as I'm concerned I sucked......but oh well.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2012.Feb.22, 07:11 PM
(2012.Feb.22 05:18 PM)Accipender Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.22 03:25 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  The word filter should be readded. Swearing detracts from peoples arguments and is unpleasant to constantly read.

No offense, but you clearly don't argue people very good at rhetoric if you think that swearing detracts from an argument.
Offense, the majority of people can understand the meaning behind a message despite slight grammatical/spelling errors. You pointing out these errors as your argument for everything invalidates everything constructive you actually have to say. You come off as an over-educated pompous *no it all.

* yea its spelled wrong, get over it

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
Thread Closed