No 13.79% 4 13.79%
I am too stupid to answer the ? 13.79% 4 13.79%
Go fuckyourself Wraith 41.38% 12 41.38%
Total 29 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Moderators ain't gods nor was I.
2012.Feb.22, 08:58 AM
RE: Moderators ain't gods nor was I.
(2012.Feb.22 08:41 AM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Does this meaning your going to start leveling?
lol

You know what we should do is...

Start a poll to see how the mods are doing.. and if we should replace them.

Oh wait... we've attempted this numerous times. The only ones having the issues are those that attempt over and over to move the line.

Look at this game now. As soon as the language filter was removed the game started to decline. Yes. Inactive admin has helped the decline.

Who wants to look at the forums now with the constant flamming and the constant cursing?

The forums used to make this game fun... its just full of crap now.

All this big boy talk in the forums with no action. Where are the hosp wars? Where is the dignity and reapect?

Too many kids playing now.. if they talked like this outside of the internet their mom would ground them. Wonder what the average age of the main posters in the forums are now? 12?

Thanks for the blog SB, YOU INSPIRE ME

i choose not to take forum antics into the game. if you want a hosp war, start hosping, habitat members. til then, boo-hoo

and your blogs in my thread were priceless btw. hook, line, stinker
2012.Feb.22, 09:14 AM
LOL, you "choose" not to do anything in game.

Weak Sauce. Ninja

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Feb.22, 10:16 AM
I think the poll is flawed.
Sorry dude.

"Objective or Subjective".
Yes or no?

Which one?

I want to vote subjective!
2012.Feb.22, 10:22 AM
(2012.Feb.22 02:24 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.22 12:30 AM)Accipender Wrote:  What's the question...is it the heading of the poll "Objective or Subjective" or "Should mods receive special protection?"...?

I think this is the question..

"Question: Should we as players be allowed to scutinize and objectively criticize the mods behavior and decisions without undue penalty?"

I would say yes, scrutinise and criticise away. Wraith you were inactive when this rule was introduced, it was brought in for a reason.

i believe the rule was introduced after monk would consistantly post nonesensical jibberish about jolabent being a cunt. it had nothing to do with objective scrutiny, it was just an excuse to ban monk. (as i remember)

Wu tang
2012.Feb.22, 11:06 AM
(2012.Feb.22 08:41 AM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Does this meaning your going to start leveling?
lol

Oh wait... we've attempted this numerous times. The only ones having the issues are those that attempt over and over to move the line.

Look at this game now. As soon as the language filter was removed the game started to decline. Yes. Inactive admin has helped the decline.

Who wants to look at the forums now with the constant flamming and the constant cursing?

All this big boy talk in the forums with no action. Where are the hosp wars? Where is the dignity and reapect?

Too many kids playing now.. if they talked like this outside of the internet their mom would ground them. Wonder what the average age of the main posters in the forums are now? 12?

Pardon me, but I have a problem with the mods and I don't push the envelope "over and over".

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Feb.22, 11:31 AM
lol

There's always been flaming in the forums to any threads I had read when I first started the game.
What should be cleaned up is the language which wasn't anything like it is now.
I'm not 12 but still a reason for not reading much in the forums.
As well as posting in the forums there isn't any reason really to bother giving an opinion on something being it seems if any moderator doesn't agree with it it's either removed or the thread is split so how is a discussion suppose to take place with that being done.
I sure can't say for myself that if I wish to continue reading a thread that when I go back to it I have to serch the forums to try to find where the moderators have moved it.
Almost seems as the moderators have taken up the theme of the movie Boy's from Brazil.
Clones of Hitler...
Makes me think that maybe he began as a moderator on some forum practicing for his overall goal.
2012.Feb.22, 12:09 PM
The funny part of Ush's post was his correlation between the game decline and a word filter in the forum.

Coincidence yes, cause of people quitting the game. erm, bit of a stretch. I would chalk a player base decline to people getting bored and quitting...but what would I know...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Feb.22, 12:12 PM
honestly i think that the word filter being reinstated is a fantastic idea. i doubt however that the number of people playing the game, and the filter have and relation to each other. i would bet money though that it keeps newer members from joining our forum community.

go around calling everyone you see a cunt for a day and see how long it takes before you get your ass kicked

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Feb.22, 03:11 PM
Agreed

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Feb.22, 03:16 PM
(2012.Feb.22 12:12 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  honestly i think that the word filter being reinstated is a fantastic idea. i doubt however that the number of people playing the game, and the filter have and relation to each other. i would bet money though that it keeps newer members from joining our forum community.

go around calling everyone you see a cunt for a day and see how long it takes before you get your ass kicked

in my country the term cunt is used as a term of endearment. google australia and the word cunt. Smile just sayin.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
Thread Closed