2 Mod Rule
2008.Feb.29, 11:29 AM

Saerin Wrote:I don't think that either of the mods in questions has shown a bias towards anyone in their previous gangs before while they were a mod. So I dont think that they will start now due to them being in the same gang.

Actually there was a bit of bias but not in the way you're thinking. If anything Ush was harder on us than anyone else. In fact I seem to recall a certain incident where more than one of us posted in a single thread and we were all informed how disrespectful we were being to Him (ush) by doing so.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Feb.29, 11:41 AM

I remember that one too howlsong

or locking our threads but telling us to contact him if we want them unlocked, kind of a power trip there IMO

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...9&start=40

plenty of discussions have gone on in the trade forums without a problem
2008.Feb.29, 12:09 PM

saintt Wrote:I remember that one too howlsong

or locking our threads but telling us to contact him if we want them unlocked, kind of a power trip there IMO

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...9&start=40

plenty of discussions have gone on in the trade forums without a problem

Actually, the original poster should have a chance at being able to get his topic unlocked if it gets locked after people dragging it too far offtopic, or taking arguments too far.

The whole reason with "contact me to get topic unlocked" is that we want to know if the original poster of the thread wants it back alive. Cause then we can split out and clean the trash posts from the topic and unlock it.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Feb.29, 03:26 PM

Saerin Wrote:I don't think that either of the mods in questions has shown a bias towards anyone in their previous gangs before while they were a mod. So I dont think that they will start now due to them being in the same gang.

Unless so sort of nefarious activities and/or posts arise that show neither of them is mature enough to handle the position while in the same gang then who really cares.

Zenith has shown a propensity to handle the issues with a fair and even hand so I have the utmost confidence that she wilkl step in and handle any problems. if there are any, when she needs to.

Very well said.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Feb.29, 03:49 PM

I like Steak and Lobster lol

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2008.Feb.29, 05:24 PM

Quote:After all, shouldn't it be me "complaining" over the "2 mod, same gang" rule after all it was me that stepped down the first time?
by Eaglefreak
Just wanted to bring this up because it's a great point that I think got over looked.

And I have met Ush as well and had "I'm a mod" rubbed in my face one to many times.
2008.Feb.29, 05:40 PM

lol

2008.Feb.29, 06:08 PM

hunter52070 Wrote:
Quote:After all, shouldn't it be me "complaining" over the "2 mod, same gang" rule after all it was me that stepped down the first time?
by Eaglefreak
Just wanted to bring this up because it's a great point that I think got over looked.

And I have met Ush as well and had "I'm a mod" rubbed in my face one to many times.

You are wise beyond your years my friend..Ok,ok, so when does the NEW take over of AL begin?

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Feb.29, 08:14 PM

Druchii Wrote:How I look at it is like this.

The game is one place, and the forum is another place.

The forum on the other hand is a totally different place.

So you don't hit people online for what they post? I don't think you do, I've never seen you do it. Ush however does. His response was that he was trying to level and no one else was offline to hit....but I know when I try to level, my hits per 24 hours were in the 40's, 50's, and 60s, depending.....ooh, he's up to 26 now in the last 24 hours, but when he last hit other villains online and said that was his reason, he was at 17 hits per 24 hours, one of which included an online mug.....Sorry, doesn't add up unless he's a noob, which he's obviously not....Let's just stop the lying, and let's just call this what it is....
2008.Feb.29, 08:21 PM

I can care less what people say about me in the forums. Now, in-game mails taunting me to hit them, well, that is another story. I mugged do to an in-game mail taunt. I have always been torn between forums and in-game being seperate. I am more with Dru on that lately. So my offical position is forums are seperate from in-game personal issues. I hope that clears up some recent issues. Anyone can say anything they want about me in the forums without fear of being hit. Now, when you taunt me in-game, of course there will be consequences. I am always up for debate in forums and in game. However, I will do so in a tactful manner. All I ask is to keep the language tame, and I am up for anything.

Thread Closed