AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2 Mod Rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

saint

Zenith Wrote:Only reason he wasn't added on as a moderator earlier was my aversion to having more than 1 forum moderator in the same gang.

I was just somewhat curious as to why things changed since dru and ush are in the same gang...

mudpies

:: takes a seat, sparks, waits ::
I've been wondering that too. :?
They asked me if it was ok if they joined the same gang since everyone hates their guts Smile.

I said it's fine until someone starts to complain. I don't like having more than one mod in the same gang because people think they have some sort of advantage that they do not.

Well, looks like the honeymoon is over for them. Only took a few days.
I dont get what the advantages would be.

Loki

zenith Wrote:Well, looks like the honeymoon is over for them.

:shock:

(nttawwt)
Does it make any difference if they are in the same gang? They are 2 completely different people with different ideas. They just happened to join the same gang after all this time. Will it make them act differently as a moderator? I highly doubt.

And who says everyone hates their guts? lol.

saint

Jolabent Wrote:Does it make any difference if they are in the same gang? They are 2 completely different people with different ideas. They just happened to join the same gang after all this time. Will it make them act differently as a moderator? I highly doubt.

And who says everyone hates their guts? lol.

Have you met them? :?
saintt Wrote:Have you met them? :?

Nope would it change everyone's mind if they like them once they meet them? lol.
Well to be honest, Dru and I never had our honeymoon. He is a cheapo Sad Dru and I rarely agree, and when we do, we are on to something, lol. I wanted to travel the world and Dru wanted to visit Indiana... UGH whatever.. He smells nice though. :oops:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's