AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2 Mod Rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
saintt Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Arming nuclear missles. Actually going after saintt for messing with dru and I's secret affair.

god help us our own military misspelled missiles

LOL, I just saw this... thanks saintt... lol.

cheetah

My language has ALWAYS been tame with you. I'm sorry if you did not like it that I said my 5 year old was more mature in how he made his decisions to base his actions on his feelings. Sometimes the truth hurts. But all I mailed you was the truth!

You still are not separating the forums from the game, as what I thought the rule for mods was, as you began hitting us online BEFORE any mail was sent to you in game....and you may gladly post them here...nothing wrong with any of our mails, except that they state the truth....
Nono. I am not hitting anyone baecause of forum posts at all. I am in DD, and staying there. You guys are choosing to stay in DD. You can stay or leave, I have a nice selection of around 7 targets. All of which give me over 300exp. For right now, this is the best place for me. This may change in the future, but I see no reason to leave. I have to save for that next house man.

Cheetah, your letters were tame, never said who was sending me taunt letters.

With maturity, I am only playing a game and not complaining, only offering solutions to where I see issues. I pretty much post in anything where I can be of service. You do seem to be complaining about everything a lot lately. If you need any help with anything, let me know. I would be glad to offer my services to you.

cheetah

Ushanewnewba Wrote:With maturity, I am only playing a game and not complaing.

Yeh, who complains when they're the one continuously hitting online?
okay, apparently there is no end to this, so I am stepping out of this thread. if anyone has anything intelligent to offer please mail me.

cheetah

When I'm trying to level I sometimes hit "friends" offline, but I watch for them to come online, and or I mail them that I'll send them stims if they do. Hitting at 2 mins, 8 or 9 times in a row, with no offer....just bc you're claiming to try to level, NOT nice!
I am not taking sides here at all, since I don't know all the details, but I do have a question. Do others, other than mods, not hit people because of what was said in the forums? Maybe I am just not paying enough attention.

cheetah

Yes others do, I thought it would be expected frankly. But Dru specifically said he keeps the forums separate from the game....Ush doesn't. I think mods should, that's my point, that's all.

cheetah

for example, Ush has hit me online 4 times tonight, and some others who have posted, even more. That's exactly how "mods keep the forum separate from the game". GREAT WORK MODS!

cheetah

Oh, and one of his mails said, sorry, trying to level, so have to hit everybody I can in dd bc I don't have the money...., whether you're online or not...but he just hit Aloha, that's underground, right? So he does have the money, just another lame excuse....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's