AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2 Mod Rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
lmao...you are so mighty...you tried to steal credit cash from a newb member of ours while she was online..lmao she used the bank feature then i put your old arse in the hospital after trying...rem...fn bully...tsk tsk
saintt Wrote:off topic geek

I think this went off topic around page 4 :oops:

saint

so do I jola, but obviously our incompetent mod lacked the judgement to realize this as well even after I pointed it out to him

TheGeek

Seriously though, this topic has been way too fun for me, and when something gets too fun for ME, its time to abandon all hope of anything positive coming out of it...

hint hint.

Smiley

this topic is messed up, i know i got hit by Ush, it may have been online i dunno, i didnt look, but that lvling excuse is crap Ush, id be lucky to give you 100 exp, not even worth a hit, in any book.

Now im not posting in this topic again, but by reading it all, im gonna have to side with SV, and for the record im not siding with them cus i like them, they kicked me and neither us us want me back, from what i can tell, so im strickly alone and actually doing better than i was :/

Ush they make a point, quit trying to get out of it, and if you hit me online its cus of this post, not your lving crap excuse :/

cheetah

11:39 pm
New! Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame.

OK, since the point isn't geting across, that a mod is hitting someone online for their posts, which SHOULD be against a rule for mods...sorry to the rest of AL! But I now have to post up each online hit, just to give credit where credit is due....

TheGeek

cheetah Wrote:11:39 pm

OK, since the point isn't geting across, that a mod is hitting someone online for their posts, which SHOULD be against a rule for mods...sorry to the rest of AL! But I now have to post up each online hit, just to give credit where credit is due....

OK, I was done with this thread, but cheetah just keeps feeding the lions on this one...

If he wasn't a mod, he would still be attacking you for your posts. He's not editing you or locking you, he's doing nothing in response to them other than ingame actions, he hasn't used his mod abilities against you, so your point is invalid.

saint

TheGeek Wrote:
cheetah Wrote:11:39 pm

OK, I was done with this thread, but cheetah just keeps feeding the lions on this one...

If he wasn't a mod, he would still be attacking you for your posts. He's not editing you or locking you, he's doing nothing in response to them other than ingame actions, he hasn't used his mod abilities against you, so your point is invalid.

but he says he keeps the two seperate geek

lying is a bad quality in a moderator
true...hes just being an apricotSmile

TheGeek

What does being personally insulted have anything to do with his mod status?

Nothing... You too are out of your element.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's