AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2 Mod Rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

cheetah

Ushanewnewba Wrote:"So yeh, MODS, let's get back on topic, CA left SVs bc SVs couldn't have 2 mods....."

Not true, CA gave up modship not SV.

TWISTED TRUTH!!!!

CA FIRST gave up membership in SV, then modship, if that's even a word, when he came back to SV. CA was a loved and valued member of SVs, it's a shame we had to lose him.....

saint

mudpies Wrote:I call dibs on the empty mod spot after this saga ends.

I have no doubt in my mind you'd perform the mod duties better mud
mudpies Wrote:I call dibs on the empty mod spot after this saga ends.

i second that self nomination...go mud
There are approximately 100 other people that were hit online today by me. Some more than others. Not because of the forums, but because I missed two days and had some making up to do. I did not hosp anyone, not even you Cheetah. Hosps are personal. Leaves are not. You hosped Escalate for what? Did he upset you in the forum? You hospitalized him, shame shame. You may want to look at what you're saying and try to abide by it yourself.
well in all fairness he is an ahole and did hit a guy online almost 20 levels below him. and another 10 below.ring a bell..lol...i would have done it if she didnt..its called protecting your gang members from wannabe hacks
name calling is bad. I'm officially out now.

cheetah

Ushanewnewba Wrote:name calling is bad. I'm officially out now.

Thank god! Oh wait, do you just mean from this thread, or from your bullying ways on AL?

TheGeek

cheetah Wrote:CA was a loved and valued member of SVs, it's a shame we had to lose him.....

He wouldn't have hung around for yall to act this way, anyhow...

saint

off topic geek

TheGeek

lol, ok. i wont respond to cheetah anymore... Besides, its so fun to **** her off that it HAS to be fattening...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's