AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2 Mod Rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
But will he? We are in the same gang? See how we keep touching base with the original topic?
Howlsong Wrote:
TheGeek Wrote:Also, replying to yourelf in a thread just makes you look desperate to prove a point...

pwn

Darn it!
Ushanewnewba Wrote:okay, apparently there is no end to this, so I am stepping out of this thread. if anyone has anything intelligent to offer please mail me.

Just wondering what happened to your resolve of "stepping out" of the thread?

cheetah

who cares, seeing as how I've been hit online 6 times tonight, and I know I'm by far not alone in the Villains...I guess we have some time to chat here.... So yeh, MODS, let's get back on topic, CA left SVs bc SVs couldn't have 2 mods. SVs now have no mods. Epeen now has 2 mods. Mods who "don't mix up the forums with the game", are continuously hitting their opposing gang's members online. I seem to recall a time when SVs had a member who would continuously hit someone he did not like, who was in a close level with him, online. Then he would do this to the point that the person was angered so much, that his gang would start hitting our gang members online.. And this SV member (::coughs:: Ush/Mod:Smile would then always suddenly disappear offline, to leave all of our lower levels to deal with the crap he started. Stirring up crap has always been his favorite pastime....so he's now just doing it from a different gang....Fine. BUT, when he gets to keep Mod powers, meaning he's keeping forums and al game separate, which he is obviously not doing, THAT'S when he needs to be called on it, which we have been trying to do for 24 hours now....oh well, a good cause is worth the wait....
Howlsong Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:okay, apparently there is no end to this, so I am stepping out of this thread. if anyone has anything intelligent to offer please mail me.

Just wondering what happened to your resolve of "stepping out" of the thread?

My resolve is to stand up for mods all across the world.
"So yeh, MODS, let's get back on topic, CA left SVs bc SVs couldn't have 2 mods....."

Not true, CA gave up modship not SV.

cheetah

11:01 pm Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame. Delete
10:40 pm Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame.

EXACTLY! Way for mods to keep the game separate from the forums! (And believe me, there are many more in the fightlogger, these are just my last 2!)

Ush just can't get over the fact that somehow he went from most popular or whatever, to most "bullied by" player in AL....

Great Mod job again Ush...way to keep it separate from the game....great example you're setting!

saint

actually he did leave for a limited time if you recall, yes he gave up his mod powers later but he did in fact leave the gang
Ushanewnewba Wrote:"So yeh, MODS, let's get back on topic, CA left SVs bc SVs couldn't have 2 mods....."

Not true, CA gave up modship not SV.

He left SV 1st, yes he came back but only AFTER he gave up his Mod Job.

mudpies

I call dibs on the empty mod spot after this saga ends.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's