2 Mod Rule
2008.Feb.29, 09:01 PM

[Image: cheese.gif]
2008.Feb.29, 09:20 PM

Oh just in case anyones wondering why his hits have been mentioned several times, well this is why:

9:14 pm Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame.
8:37 pm Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame.
8:02 pm Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame.
7:12 pm Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame.
5:22 pm Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame.
4:53 pm Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame.
3:21 pm Ushanewnewba mugged you and stole $210.
3:18 pm Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame.
2:52 pm Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame.

All ONLINE hits btw and I did go offline a couple times however he specifically waited untill I was online to hit me and yes as to the mug I did ask for that one... :roll:

If anyone wishes to view my fightlogger I'll be more than happy to show you.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Feb.29, 09:41 PM

wow and there i thought no 1 moaned bout a few online hits
2008.Feb.29, 09:49 PM

not in war ck..lol...these are done to "level"......does pullo come to mind..haha
2008.Feb.29, 09:55 PM

cheetah Wrote:Sometimes the truth hurts. But all I mailed you was the truth!

...nothing wrong with any of our mails, except that they state the truth....

Truth is objective... So you can stop stating it as fact anytime...

Also, replying to yourelf in a thread just makes you look desperate to prove a point...

I know they say "hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn" but dang cheetah. Let it go. =\
2008.Feb.29, 09:56 PM

You're in the hospital for 25 minute(s), how are you going to do that?

Dudes, a few months ago, Ush tried to make Pullo out to be some huge bully. Uh uh, Ush is FAR WORSE than Pullo ever was! At least Pullo had REASONS! They don't even compare, imo. Ush makes Pullo look like a sweet little kitty cat...

So I guess the "keeping the AL game separate from the forum posts for mods" was something I only imagined....

Nice work Ush, way to be a role model...hope all of AL can someday be JUST like you, NOT!
2008.Feb.29, 10:02 PM

TheGeek Wrote:I know they say "hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn" but dang cheetah. Let it go. =\

OMG! If you're going to post a classic quote, ffs spell it right! "woman scorned"

YOU are obviously in over your head here, so YOU let it go!

Oh, I forgot, you like to "escalate problems", depending on who your'e talking to, and in other mails, it's just that you use the name of a car you can't afford....which by the way...is Escalade...pick a story already...
2008.Feb.29, 10:04 PM

Oh man, I am going to keep poking the cheetah because, she makes me giggle. heehee...
2008.Feb.29, 10:07 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I can care less what people say about me in the forums. Now, in-game mails taunting me to hit them, well, that is another story. I mugged do to an in-game mail taunt. I have always been torn between forums and in-game being seperate. I am more with Dru on that lately. So my offical position is forums are seperate from in-game personal issues. I hope that clears up some recent issues. Anyone can say anything they want about me in the forums without fear of being hit. Now, when you taunt me in-game, of course there will be consequences. I am always up for debate in forums and in game. However, I will do so in a tactful manner. All I ask is to keep the language tame, and I am up for anything.

9:57 pm
New! Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame.

ummm keeping game and forums seperate eh? or maybe you were just trying to level? I know level 40s must get great exp off of the lvl 24s

I've kept my language tame, haven't even mailed you in game, so couldn't have been taunting you. I'm not complaining just curious on why you insist on contradicting yourself. :?
2008.Feb.29, 10:09 PM

You're probably guilty by association. =\
Thread Closed