2 Mod Rule
2008.Feb.29, 10:29 PM

mine was with natural refreshes and no creds for refresh

seems like such a waste to me, especially with a credit shortage

anybody else notice the moderator has assisted in taking this discussion off topic?

not very good quality in a mod IMO :?

Punisher Wrote:2854 ePeen Escalate 30 183 Hospitalized by Cheetah.

lmao...better get a longer stick Smile

haha longer stick rofl
2008.Feb.29, 10:30 PM

g2o2d4wp Wrote:mine was with natural refreshes and no creds for refresh

seems like such a waste to me, especially with a credit shortage
yup
2008.Feb.29, 10:34 PM

Actually, I do believe we are still on topic. More of a sub-topic in the thread, do mods know the difference from in-game behavior and forum behavior.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Feb.29, 10:37 PM

To me it's more an issue of the players not knowing the difference from forum behavior and in-game behavior. Some people will post a few online hits in the forums and demand sympathy. Others hold titles over peoples heads in the forums because they feel it will prevent an action in-game. I am confused. Is it posted somewhere that the forums are seperate from the game? Or is it up to each individual to judge...?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Feb.29, 10:39 PM

TheGeek Wrote:Also, replying to yourelf in a thread just makes you look desperate to prove a point...

pwn

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Feb.29, 10:41 PM

Howlsong Wrote:
TheGeek Wrote:Also, replying to yourelf in a thread just makes you look desperate to prove a point...

pwn

haha
2008.Feb.29, 10:47 PM

:: sparks another, passes it left ::
2008.Feb.29, 10:47 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Actually, I do believe we are still on topic. More of a sub-topic in the thread, do mods know the difference from in-game behavior and forum behavior.

a question about 2 mods in a gang or mods knowing the difference in game behavior/forum behavior

eh it's not a sub topic, they're two completely different subjects. but continue to project your issues on us all you want and rationalize your reasons :roll:

hopefully dru will get on soon to properly mod the forums
Thread Closed