2 Mod Rule
2008.Feb.28, 09:13 PM

Jolabent Wrote:They are 2 completely different people with different ideas.

So, you haven't met them...
2008.Feb.28, 09:14 PM

Dru is my brother from another mother. Honestly, he's my hero. Best poster ever!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Feb.28, 09:14 PM

just keep doing nothing at all to bother him, and I'm sure ush will hit you online too soon enough jola :wink:
2008.Feb.28, 09:18 PM

Arming nuclear missles. Actually going after saintt for messing with dru and I's secret affair.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Feb.28, 09:28 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:dru and I's secret affair.

Shouldn't mods have to pass a spelling/grammar test?
2008.Feb.28, 09:33 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Arming nuclear missles. Actually going after saintt for messing with dru and I's secret affair.

god help us our own military misspelled missiles
2008.Feb.29, 12:58 AM

zenith Wrote:They asked me if it was ok if they joined the same gang since everyone hates their guts Smile.
ive spoke to ush,he seems ok, never spoke to dru though Smile
2008.Feb.29, 01:26 AM

Ah, you may want to watch out for that silver tongue. Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Feb.29, 02:49 AM

saintt Wrote:Have you met them? :?

ummmmm, I've met Ush, I can tell you for sure he's not dru!

After all, shouldn't it be me "complaining" over the "2 mod, same gang" rule after all it was me that stepped down the first time?

IMO I see no issue with both of them being in the same gang and also be mods. It is just the forum mod and do not get any special privilges (I am a horrible speller, it's late and don't want to use spell check Smile ).

The only way I would see as a conflict of interest would be if one or both were in-game mods (like if Zen needed those and if she did, HINT HINT HINT Pick me, Pick me! lol )

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2008.Feb.29, 06:22 AM

Funny, wasn't Ush and ChiefEagle both moderators at the same time when they were Villains? Or am I having a hullicination? If so, then shouldn't this have been discussed way back then or was it ok then and only depends on which mods are in the same gang?

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
Thread Closed