2 Mod Rule
2008.Feb.29, 06:55 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Dru is my brother from another mother. Honestly, he's my hero. Best poster ever!

Your words rend my heart like a razor would sear flesh... Sad

cheetah Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:dru and I's secret affair.

Shouldn't mods have to pass a spelling/grammar test?

Also, Cheetah could you make it a little more obvious that you despise Ush? I don't think anyone gets it yet... :roll:
2008.Feb.29, 07:12 AM

Jolabent Wrote:Funny, wasn't Ush and ChiefEagle both moderators at the same time when they were Villains? Or am I having a hullicination? If so, then shouldn't this have been discussed way back then or was it ok then and only depends on which mods are in the same gang?

you're absolutely right, and chief had to step down as a mod because of it. I personally thought chief was the most level headed mod we had, not saying the others aren't good as well.
2008.Feb.29, 07:31 AM

Well we know that Mods have NO special privileges, so would someone care to explain why so much upset over the fact that 2 of them are in the same gang. The only thing mods can do is edit posts, move them, or lock them. So what difference does it make if they are all in one gang? They can't do anything that would change a person's gaming style or give advantages to players in game.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Feb.29, 07:42 AM

How I look at it is like this.

The game is one place, and the forum is another place.

I do what I want to do inside the game, and I suffer the consequences for it like everyone else. I like to send people that "loves" me love letters and love songs, just because they take the time of day to notice me and tell me how much they appreciate me. My position as a moderator means nothing when interacting with other players.

And I try to find people I can work togheter with to make the best gang I can, just like everyone else.

The forum on the other hand is a totally different place, I have agreed to take on a responsibility to help keep this place free from a lot of mental luggage that people seem to misplace every now and then.

My relationship with people ingame has nothing to do with how I moderate them, but if it did. I would appreciate if you told me where I had moderated wrongly so that I could either improve or let Zenith know that I was no longer up for the job. I'm not gonna cling to the moderator job at all costs, if anyone is thinking that. I'll cling to playing the game at all costs.

When I signed up for the job I knew that I wasn't gonna be able to donate a lot, so I took the forum moderator position because this was a nice way to help a game I really enjoyed.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Feb.29, 07:42 AM

Jolabent Wrote:Well we know that Mods have NO special privileges, so would someone care to explain why so much upset over the fact that 2 of them are in the same gang. The only thing mods can do is edit posts, move them, or lock them. So what difference does it make if they are all in one gang? They can't do anything that would change a person's gaming style or give advantages to players in game.

Well we were made aware of the rule (thats zens rule btw) and we were curious if this was still in effect.

I hardly see why everyones getting so fussy from an innocent question.

Some of us were wondering if this was still in place seeing as we lost a perfectly Good Mod because of it.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Feb.29, 07:48 AM

I don't think Zenith ever officially made it a rule. You won't find it in the rules or guidelines anywhere. All she ever said was, she didn't like the idea. However, she seems comfortable with it, atleast for the moment.

And Chief willingly stepped down from Mod position, he wasn't removed. Also, there were other reasons behind it other than the fact that they were ganged together...

So, in effect, this whole thread is moot. lol.
2008.Feb.29, 08:41 AM

TheGeek Wrote:Also, Cheetah could you make it a little more obvious that you despise Ush? I don't think anyone gets it yet... :roll:

Only in these moments people remember the rules and how to turn them against others

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Feb.29, 09:23 AM

i've always wanted to be a forum moderator
2008.Feb.29, 09:30 AM

I don't think that either of the mods in questions has shown a bias towards anyone in their previous gangs before while they were a mod. So I dont think that they will start now due to them being in the same gang.

Unless so sort of nefarious activities and/or posts arise that show neither of them is mature enough to handle the position while in the same gang then who really cares.

Zenith has shown a propensity to handle the issues with a fair and even hand so I have the utmost confidence that she wilkl step in and handle any problems. if there are any, when she needs to.
2008.Feb.29, 10:16 AM

WOW i feel jealousy coming from the villain camp AHAHA arhh they do have feelings after all Biggrin
Thread Closed