Let's talk gang recruitment for a sec...
2010.Oct.06, 07:12 PM
RE: Let's talk gang recruitment for a sec...
(2010.Oct.06 07:09 PM)Punisher Wrote:  i wont let her use my laptop...shes gone through more of them than i have cell phones

i have come to realize by observation that the saying is so true....isnt that the pot calling the kettle black

or those that are so quick to judge or accuse are typically those that are the ones in fact doing the deed in question....so glenn...you are an aussie...billy is and aussie...bird is an aussie...oh i smell multis lol

pfft

what you can smell is cheets and her lack of femfresh. is bird an aussie? thought he was just a cool dude but that explains it. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Oct.06, 07:13 PM
(2010.Oct.06 07:12 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.06 07:09 PM)Punisher Wrote:  i wont let her use my laptop...shes gone through more of them than i have cell phones

i have come to realize by observation that the saying is so true....isnt that the pot calling the kettle black

or those that are so quick to judge or accuse are typically those that are the ones in fact doing the deed in question....so glenn...you are an aussie...billy is and aussie...bird is an aussie...oh i smell multis lol

pfft

what you can smell is cheets and her lack of femfresh. is bird an aussie? thought he was just a cool dude but that explains it. Smile

That's how you're gonna beat 'em, glen. They keep underestimating you.
i do have one legitimate statement for tonight...who the f uck is billy?
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.06 07:38 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Oct.06, 08:01 PM
(2010.Oct.06 07:11 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

pfft

Yeah, I ain't ever done it before either, alright? I ain't starting now! Look, you brought her here, and that means that you're giving her the shot. The day that I bring an OD-ing wimp over to your house, then I give her the shot. Give her the shot.

Pulp Fiction'd

I think "billy" is bourbon-soaked tennesseean for "Bender"
2010.Oct.06, 08:07 PM
aussies only wish they were as cool as the vols...dude we fought in the alamo...what did those criminals do...koalas and dingos?
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.06 08:07 PM by Punisher.

doh
2010.Oct.06, 08:10 PM
Just thought I'd say hello.
2010.Oct.06, 08:12 PM
'sup broski?
2010.Oct.06, 08:13 PM
I'm not disrespecting the vols. I spent some time in east Tennessee, so I was translating. I like Tennessee.
2010.Oct.06, 08:15 PM
(2010.Oct.06 08:07 PM)Punisher Wrote:  aussies only wish they were as cool as the vols...dude we fought in the alamo...what did those criminals do...koalas and dingos?

That guy is tense. Tension is a killer. I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy, I mean, like, orca fat. He was so stressed in the morning...

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
(2010.Oct.06 08:10 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Just thought I'd say hello.

hey mate, you been quiet. hows things in the synd?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
yeah well we are in a "building" year Smile

lsu got a gift from the sec gods
(2010.Oct.06 08:15 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.06 08:07 PM)Punisher Wrote:  aussies only wish they were as cool as the vols...dude we fought in the alamo...what did those criminals do...koalas and dingos?

That guy is tense. Tension is a killer. I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy, I mean, like, orca fat. He was so stressed in the morning...

dude are you sure you arent sg

he just quotes and posts pics...just saying

gotta love plagiarism...you go girl
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.06 08:18 PM by Punisher.

doh