Let's talk gang recruitment for a sec...
2010.Oct.06, 10:17 AM
RE: Let's talk gang recruitment for a sec...
klaw and bobby are clearly done fucking around.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Oct.06, 10:29 AM
Monk can't join. We only take hanger's on. Smirk
2010.Oct.06, 11:02 AM
What are they hanging on to?

Like dingleberries? Isn't that The Beer Store?? Wink
2010.Oct.06, 11:11 AM
(2010.Oct.06 11:02 AM)klaw16 Wrote:  What are they hanging on to?

Like dingleberries? Isn't that The Beer Store?? Wink

Hey, at least he's enjoying the ride!
2010.Oct.06, 11:31 AM
(2010.Oct.06 11:02 AM)klaw16 Wrote:  What are they hanging on to?

Past glory. Wait, I thought you meant SV. Nevermind.
2010.Oct.06, 02:51 PM
(2010.Oct.06 08:53 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  It could also hypothetically mean the growing gang is filling up with hanger on's. Who think that rallying round a bigger player makes them hypothetically feel bigger. Just like flys round drek as they say.

sounds like how sv got so many member..... join so pun can look after them.... how's that workin out for you now? Winky

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Oct.06, 02:54 PM
Well it looks better for them when they waste gang points on using gang backup.

Yes, it's true. SV has gotten so weak they need to use backup against sub-par gangs.
2010.Oct.06, 03:45 PM
(2010.Oct.06 02:54 PM)mblume Wrote:  Well it looks better for them when they waste gang points on using gang backup.

Yes, it's true. SV has gotten so weak they need to use backup against sub-par gangs.

And it must be true because E A D P said so. They never lie or bend the truth, or will not often. Or should that be they often lie and bend the truth :s
(2010.Oct.06 02:51 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.06 08:53 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  It could also hypothetically mean the growing gang is filling up with hanger on's. Who think that rallying round a bigger player makes them hypothetically feel bigger. Just like flys round drek as they say.

sounds like how sv got so many member..... join so pun can look after them.... how's that workin out for you now? Winky

Not to bad thanks for asking, but would sound even better if I wasnt one of the members who started the gang, not alot of looking after pun could have did then.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.06 03:49 PM by MrHyde.
2010.Oct.06, 04:26 PM
(2010.Oct.06 03:45 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.06 02:54 PM)mblume Wrote:  Well it looks better for them when they waste gang points on using gang backup.

And it must be true because E A D P said so. They never lie or bend the truth, or will not often. Or should that be they often lie and bend the truth :s
(2010.Oct.06 02:51 PM)thehustler Wrote:  

Not to bad thanks for asking, but would sound even better if I wasnt one of the members who started the gang, not alot of looking after pun could have did then.

who said i was talking about you? i was talking about the people that moved their for protection not the founding members. you are just one of the worth nothing members in sv that post on its behalf. belt is off, maybe you should try and hosp me again. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Oct.06, 04:33 PM

This bit made me almost wet myself with laughter, its almost perfectly describes SV ..

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.