Let's talk gang recruitment for a sec...
2010.Oct.06, 04:40 PM
RE: Let's talk gang recruitment for a sec...
(2010.Oct.06 04:33 PM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.06 08:53 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  It could also hypothetically mean the growing gang is filling up with hanger on's. Who think that rallying round a bigger player makes them hypothetically feel bigger. Just like flys round drek as they say.

This bit made me almost wet myself with laughter, its almost perfectly describes SV ..

it soooooo does right?... good times.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Oct.06, 06:22 PM
no back door ups here...thats strictly eadp and butts for hires area of expertise

doh
2010.Oct.06, 06:24 PM
(2010.Oct.06 06:22 PM)Punisher Wrote:  no back door ups here...thats strictly eadp and butts for hires area of expertise

I think you are mistaking us for SW. I know, the belts we have on confused you. Don't worry, happens all the time.
2010.Oct.06, 06:27 PM
wait is it just me or did we just warp the server time 2 hours backwards...no im not eating the giant shroom my 8 year old picked this afternoon for show-and-tell from my front yard

doh
2010.Oct.06, 06:28 PM
yep

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

* The message is too short. Please enter a longer message
2010.Oct.06, 06:42 PM
(2010.Oct.06 06:27 PM)Punisher Wrote:  wait is it just me or did we just warp the server time 2 hours backwards...no im not eating the giant shroom my 8 year old picked this afternoon for show-and-tell from my front yard

sounds something like cheets would say. the name changes have got you all muddled up again... is that also a lil bit of alcohol i can smell? Neutral

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Oct.06, 06:56 PM
i thought it was cheats?

and yes im on my 4th bourbon...i have to get in shape for the world beer fest this weekend...you only wish you were me Smile

doh
2010.Oct.06, 07:02 PM
(2010.Oct.06 06:56 PM)Punisher Wrote:  i thought it was cheats?

and yes im on my 4th bourbon...i have to get in shape for the world beer fest this weekend...you only wish you were me Smile

Can you log in as cheets and say hi to us?
2010.Oct.06, 07:09 PM
i wont let her use my laptop...shes gone through more of them than i have cell phones

i have come to realize by observation that the saying is so true....isnt that the pot calling the kettle black

or those that are so quick to judge or accuse are typically those that are the ones in fact doing the deed in question....so glenn...you are an aussie...billy is and aussie...bird is an aussie...oh i smell multis lol

pfft

doh
2010.Oct.06, 07:11 PM
(2010.Oct.06 07:09 PM)Punisher Wrote:  i wont let her use my laptop...shes gone through more of them than i have cell phones

i have come to realize by observation that the saying is so true....isnt that the pot calling the kettle black

or those that are so quick to judge or accuse are typically those that are the ones in fact doing the deed in question....so glenn...you are an aussie...billy is and aussie...bird is an aussie...oh i smell multis lol

pfft

Yeah, I ain't ever done it before either, alright? I ain't starting now! Look, you brought her here, and that means that you're giving her the shot. The day that I bring an OD-ing bitch over to your house, then I give her the shot. Give her the shot.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken