Let's talk gang recruitment for a sec...
2010.Oct.06, 08:16 PM
RE: Let's talk gang recruitment for a sec...
(2010.Oct.06 08:07 PM)Punisher Wrote:  aussies only wish they were as cool as the vols...dude we fought in the alamo...what did those criminals do...koalas and dingos?

for the record, dingos taste like chicken.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Oct.06, 08:23 PM
I'm confused now. I was referring to vols as all tennesseeans. If I'd have known we were talking about the football volunteers, I'd have totally disrespected them. 13? Please.

Go buckeyes.
2010.Oct.06, 08:23 PM
(2010.Oct.06 08:15 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.06 08:10 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Just thought I'd say hello.

hey mate, you been quiet. hows things in the synd?

Pretty good. It's nice having all of the old crew around, but this is school season and work season. Not much activity, not even from me.

What've you been up to?
2010.Oct.06, 08:25 PM
(2010.Oct.06 08:15 PM)Punisher Wrote:  yeah well we are in a "building" year Smile

lsu got a gift from the sec gods
(2010.Oct.06 08:15 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.06 08:07 PM)Punisher Wrote:  aussies only wish they were as cool as the vols...dude we fought in the alamo...what did those criminals do...koalas and dingos?

That guy is tense. Tension is a killer. I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy, I mean, like, orca fat. He was so stressed in the morning...

dude are you sure you arent sg

he just quotes and posts pics...just saying

gotta love plagiarism...you go girl

i'm not trying to pass it off as my own work, assclown. learn the definition of a word before you try to use it in a sentence.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Oct.06, 08:26 PM
(2010.Oct.06 08:25 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.06 08:15 PM)Punisher Wrote:  yeah well we are in a "building" year Smile

lsu got a gift from the sec gods
(2010.Oct.06 08:15 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

That guy is tense. Tension is a killer. I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy, I mean, like, orca fat. He was so stressed in the morning...

dude are you sure you arent sg

he just quotes and posts pics...just saying

gotta love plagiarism...you go girl

i'm not trying to pass it off as my own work, assclown. learn the definition of a word before you try to use it in a sentence.

One of the greatest movies ever
2010.Oct.06, 08:29 PM
I shat a brick today. Me arsehole was bleeding
2010.Oct.06, 08:37 PM
aight dumass...if its not youre work you use quotes

if no quotes and its not something most normal people can recognize you are stealing it--must be in your blood

doh
2010.Oct.06, 08:38 PM
(2010.Oct.06 08:29 PM)ditallica Wrote:  I shat a brick today. Me arsehole was bleeding

your mother will be proud bro. to tommi, not a great deal bro. had lots of time to crime of late. almost ready to upgrade to the next house too. Smile feels like before the war started again.

2010.Oct.06, 08:39 PM
Good artists borrow. Great artists steal. -- Pablo Picasso
2010.Oct.06, 08:40 PM
(2010.Oct.06 08:37 PM)Punisher Wrote:  aight dumass...if its not youre work you use quotes

if no quotes and its not something most normal people can recognize you are stealing it--must be in your blood

speaking of blood. can you get the mr's to flush twice. every time the red baron is in she leaves a pool of blood and what would have been a kid in the bottom of the toilet.

just sayin dude.