Let's talk gang recruitment for a sec...
2010.Oct.08, 12:48 PM
RE: Let's talk gang recruitment for a sec...
(2010.Oct.08 06:06 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.07 06:47 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.07 05:03 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i miss cheetah Cry

she is jealous that general got such a heart filled letter and she did not.

dear cheetah:

we are young, heartache to heartache we stand, no promises no demands. we are strong no-one can tell us we're wrong searching our hearts for so long both of us knowing that love is a battlefield. You're begging me to go then making me stay -why do you hurt me so bad? It would help me to know do I stand in your way or am I the best thing you've had? but I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side. when I'm losing control will you turn me away or touch me deep inside? and when all this gets old will it still feel the same?
There's no way this will die but if we get much closer I could lose control. and if your heart surrenders you'll need me to hold. we are young heartache to heartache we stand.

in short, cheets, i hope this letter i personally wrote to you will bring you back to the forums.

Good song! WTF! You guys are light in the loafers!

I smoke crack!
2010.Oct.08, 12:56 PM
(2010.Oct.08 06:06 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  we are young, heartache to heartache we stand, no promises no demands. we are strong no-one can tell us we're wrong searching our hearts for so long both of us knowing that love is a battlefield. You're begging me to go then making me stay -why do you hurt me so bad? It would help me to know do I stand in your way or am I the best thing you've had? but I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side. when I'm losing control will you turn me away or touch me deep inside? and when all this gets old will it still feel the same?
There's no way this will die but if we get much closer I could lose control. and if your heart surrenders you'll need me to hold. we are young heartache to heartache we stand.

Ah yes, also from one of my favorite movies as a kid!
2010.Oct.08, 12:58 PM
(2010.Oct.08 12:56 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.08 06:06 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  we are young, heartache to heartache we stand, no promises no demands. we are strong no-one can tell us we're wrong searching our hearts for so long both of us knowing that love is a battlefield. You're begging me to go then making me stay -why do you hurt me so bad? It would help me to know do I stand in your way or am I the best thing you've had? but I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side. when I'm losing control will you turn me away or touch me deep inside? and when all this gets old will it still feel the same?

Billy Jean?

I smoke crack!
2010.Oct.08, 02:11 PM
(2010.Oct.08 12:58 PM)Dingus Wrote:  

Billy Jean?

Absolutely. I bet you like when she cuts her hair short cause she looks like a boy
2010.Oct.09, 02:11 AM
I think there drop in recruitment is closely related to the fact they don't have name change monday anymore!
2010.Oct.09, 02:53 AM
(2010.Oct.08 02:11 PM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.08 12:58 PM)Dingus Wrote:  

Billy Jean?

Absolutely. I bet you like when she cuts her hair short cause she looks like a boy

FARE IS FARE!

I smoke crack!
2010.Oct.09, 07:23 PM
or
fair is fair

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Oct.11, 01:22 PM
(2010.Oct.09 07:23 PM)Leopard Wrote:  or
fair is fair

hahahahahah...no you must pay your way to billy jean

Oh my god I'm bleeding!

I smoke crack!
2010.Oct.22, 11:08 AM
(2010.Oct.11 01:22 PM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.09 07:23 PM)Leopard Wrote:  or
fair is fair

hahahahahah...no you must pay your way to billy jean

Oh my god I'm bleeding!

I think it's time we had a talk, Dingus. It's called a 'period'.
Here, take this book. it's called "Dear God, It's Me, Margaret"...
2010.Oct.22, 11:33 AM
Back on topic!! I have spoken!!!

That's what she said