mail from vs prez. (legit)
2010.Sep.12, 12:47 AM
RE: mail from vs prez. (legit)
hahahahaha awesome thread
2010.Sep.12, 12:49 AM
and lastly from me tonight..if you dont care about cash or this thing going on...stay dd and lets duke it out....now thats what im talking about mate...no down under shenanigans Smile

doh
2010.Sep.12, 12:49 AM
got milk?
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.12 12:50 AM by CrazyFoley.
2010.Sep.12, 01:12 AM
(2010.Sep.12 12:49 AM)Punisher Wrote:  and lastly from me tonight..if you dont care about cash or this thing going on...stay dd and lets duke it out....now thats what im talking about mate...no down under shenanigans Smile

come one you have to post more you are funny as hell
2010.Sep.12, 01:41 AM
(2010.Sep.12 12:19 AM)Punisher Wrote:  you forget one thing....there is a rule against spirit of the game and zen has the right to ban anyone....but its cool....keep hammering away like g2 did who did get banned.....love ya man.....if there was no hosp protection code youd be in there just as much as your targets...thank pullo for that one

Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules

4 players should imo lose their right to play under this rule against tommi

Do not harass other players. Harassment means "tormenting by continued persistent verbal attacks and criticism". If you think something might be considered harassment, don't do it. If a player is sending you unwanted mail, use the in-game mail block feature prior to contacting an admin..

ppl in glass houses my friend. tommi has been hurt by the things ppl say to him in the forums? lmfao. sv rules at play again here ppl!!!!!!!!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.12, 04:52 AM
"4 players should imo lose their right to play under this rule against tommi

Do not harass other players. Harassment means "tormenting by continued persistent verbal attacks and criticism". If you think something might be considered harassment, don't do it. If a player is sending you unwanted mail, use the in-game mail block feature prior to contacting an admin.."

Yeah, and Tommi should be on top of the list. If he had been properly banned from the game years ago, I'm sure those 4 wouldn't have any reason to get banned today.

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington
2010.Sep.12, 06:43 AM
IIRC the only time that a player has been banned because of #4 was when they werent doing anything except hosping people. As long as they work their careers, skills, or crime, or stay logged in and do things besides hosping them, I do not see a ban incoming.
2010.Sep.12, 07:17 AM
(2010.Sep.12 12:32 AM)Punisher Wrote:  im not going to surrender....and why should i...i didnt start this..and you drug other people besides yourself into this....now...g2 did exactly what you are doing...you are mistaken

and no im not drunk but whishing i was cause my fn team sucked and got their arses handed to them...so now im just miffed

are you drunk on kangaroos milk or what?

g2's trick and Bender's arent even in thesame ballpark - nothing alike at all in so many phases.

eventually...you'll see something in the same ballpark as what g2 did, rest assured.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Sep.12, 10:48 AM
Heh. I agree with Debbie, to be honest. I'm one of the rowdiest, most arrogant, most obnoxious, and most hurtful/hated persons in the game...Since I started playing.

Here's the thing about me, though. I actually learn. I'm not half as outrageous as I was the first year I was playing this game, and all my rants took a turn for the better my second year. Third year, I was over here, so it had to calm down, but I still had my freedoms, thanks to Mosq.

EADP doesn't learn. They don't care. They continue to do the things that previous members of their gangs had gotten banned for in the past, they run their mouths when they should learn to stop and give it a rest, and time and time again have proven they aren't an asset to much of anyone or anything with their antics.

Bender. We MIGHT surrender to you when EADP surrenders to us for starting this hosp war with their constant bugging and pissing at us. I doubt it, though, since we aren't plotting on giving them any kind of reason to think they can keep coming back for more. So, keep hospitalizing us and spending your money. We don't care about you, Bender. We care about them.

Now, to wait for the community to pick this apart, since they all are standing at your side or talking where they have no reason talking.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.12 10:49 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Sep.12, 12:54 PM
You're employing a double standard. Rolleyes
Thread Closed