2010.Sep.11, 07:43 PM
RE: mail from vs prez. (legit)
Bender put Cheetah into retirement?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Sep.11, 08:20 PM
(2010.Sep.11 07:43 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  Bender put Cheetah into retirement?

rehab'd ??

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Sep.11, 10:22 PM
This is the best thread I've read in months!
2010.Sep.11, 11:26 PM
(2010.Sep.11 08:20 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.11 07:43 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  Bender put Cheetah into retirement?

rehab'd ??

bender'd

take that how you will.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Sep.12, 12:09 AM
hey hifive bendover....isnt it great spending money on something you get no return for...i love watching you hosp...know why......you will get weaker while connie and others get stronger.....you will leave and you will lose....im sorry vs had to suffer this....btw....any long termer here realizes its a game...not life....so what if you stay in the hosp...its actually a fun challenge to stay under the radar and still do all the stuff you normally do...btw bender....in the past if you had been loki or pullo youd be booted by now....zen isnt watching as much as she did...good for you making people quit...yeah yeah....hit me punk

doh
2010.Sep.12, 12:17 AM
Pun, GFY!

This is a hosp war. The conditions are simple. Surrender on the forums. Zen's not involved because its a war. I'm not responsible for players quitting so don't even try that BS. It falls at your feet for not surrendering a war you can't win.

Read the rules!

This is a game of combat against real people. If you are hospitalized by another player due to your own actions (or those of your fellow gang members), you will have to face the consequences or settle the issue on your own. The administrative staff should not be summoned for personal disputes.

I'm not pulling a G2. You surrender, I stop the war and move on.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.12, 12:19 AM
you forget one thing....there is a rule against spirit of the game and zen has the right to ban anyone....but its cool....keep hammering away like g2 did who did get banned.....love ya man.....if there was no hosp protection code youd be in there just as much as your targets...thank pullo for that one

Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules

4 players should imo lose their right to play under this rule against tommi

Do not harass other players. Harassment means "tormenting by continued persistent verbal attacks and criticism". If you think something might be considered harassment, don't do it. If a player is sending you unwanted mail, use the in-game mail block feature prior to contacting an admin..
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.12 12:24 AM by Punisher.

doh
2010.Sep.12, 12:31 AM
Are you drunk, what part of the rule do you not understand?

Your actions( not surrendering) is why this continues. I'm breaking no rules by keeping this war going til you surrender. It ends when you swallow your pride and accept the loss. I'm not going to continue after a surrender is posted. That's the difference between this and what G2 did.

As for the against spirit of the game and zen has the right to ban anyone rule. That does not apply here as Im not hitting for no reason with no outcome to stop. You have your out and you choose not to take it.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.12, 12:32 AM
im not going to surrender....and why should i...i didnt start this..and you drug other people besides yourself into this....now...g2 did exactly what you are doing...you are mistaken

and no im not drunk but whishing i was cause my fn team sucked and got their arses handed to them...so now im just pissed

are you drunk on kangaroos milk or what?
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.12 12:34 AM by Punisher.

doh
2010.Sep.12, 12:45 AM
(2010.Sep.12 12:32 AM)Punisher Wrote:  are you drunk on kangaroos milk or what?

ha at kanga milk

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
Thread Closed