mail from vs prez. (legit)
2010.Sep.11, 01:11 AM
mail from vs prez. (legit)
Sender : johnsonhalo [26573]
Date : 10 September 10 @ 10:41:02 pm
Subject : post this on forums for me?

SV is too damned proud to let you guys win, and also too damned proud to give 2 shits about their training gang. i'm ashamed to have come back to help them out when all i got was ignored and dragged under the bus with them, i built them up quite the reserve of players to pull from before this stupid ass hosp war and now all but 4 have left VS including myself.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.11, 01:18 AM
RE: mail from vs prez. (legit)
Seriously?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Sep.11, 02:29 AM
if he wanted it posted on the forum, why didn't he do it himself? Not saying it's bs, but something about putting "legit" in the thread title makes it seem bogus

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Sep.11, 02:36 AM
(2010.Sep.11 02:29 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  if he wanted it posted on the forum, why didn't he do it himself? Not saying it's bs, but something about putting "legit" in the thread title makes it seem bogus

Can't argue with you're logic there - but Glenn don't talk shiyte Ninja

To Be Old And Wise, You Must First Be Young And Stupid!!

____Attacker__________ Defender______Momentum__
BaLThaZaaRs Den vs. Balazar's Gang--BaLThaZaaRs Den
2010.Sep.11, 03:33 AM
(2010.Sep.11 02:29 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  if he wanted it posted on the forum, why didn't he do it himself? Not saying it's bs, but something about putting "legit" in the thread title makes it seem bogus

he's banned for posting illegal stuff.
2010.Sep.11, 03:36 AM
He didn't post it because his forum banned would be my guess. At the end of the day it makes no difference if it was legit or not. I couldn't care less what SVs training gang feel about the war or their mother gang.

If any VS or SV member for that matter have had enough of the war you can leave your gang and no more hits will be made by me. I will however guarantee this war will end with SVs surrender here on the forums or their members broke and stuck in the hospital til Zen switches off the lights.

And for anyone wondering what its cost me so far, I would need Zen to work it out. I started 3 weeks ago with 9.8 mil + stims in storage. I now have 20.5 mil + stims in storage. Any SV/VS thinking this will blow over soon is only kidding themselves. Im here to see this though to the end. What end that is is upto you. Surrender or broke makes no difference to me...Smile

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.11, 03:42 AM
(2010.Sep.11 03:36 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  He didn't post it because his forum banned would be my guess. At the end of the day it makes no difference if it was legit or not. I couldn't care less what SVs training gang feel about the war or their mother gang.

If any VS or SV member for that matter have had enough of the war you can leave your gang and no more hits will be made by me. I will however guarantee this war will end with SVs surrender here on the forums or their members broke and stuck in the hospital til Zen switches off the lights.

And for anyone wondering what its cost me so far, I would need Zen to work it out. I started 3 weeks ago with 9.8 mil + stims in storage. I now have 20.5 mil + stims in storage. Any SV/VS thinking this will blow over soon is only kidding themselves. Im here to see this though to the end. What end that is is upto you. Surrender or broke makes no difference to me...Smile

I hate u. I rember when I donated constantly I had so much fun. I cannot see somebody like Bender getting owned. He has too many resources and loves to plat AL.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.11, 06:30 AM
AL???

That's what she said
2010.Sep.11, 06:58 AM
he is forum banned. i invite you to mail him to see if it is true. or zen if you are trolling the threads can you check my mail and confirm it is true? either way i only did what was asked. didn't add in anything or voice my opinion.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.11, 07:30 AM
I didn't realize he was banned. I even said,"Not saying it's bs". Trust me, I really don't care enough to start mailing people about something that doesn't involve me.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
Thread Closed