mail from vs prez. (legit)
2010.Sep.11, 10:07 AM
RE: mail from vs prez. (legit)
Oh well. Not like we're stopping. This only proves 2 things.

1) EADP can beat up a bunch of babies and win.

2) Bender will spend $xxx,xxx,xxx+ money on an online game to gain victory over a gang to regain pride for himself and EADP's losing for most of this hosp war.
2010.Sep.11, 10:17 AM
(2010.Sep.11 10:07 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Oh well. Not like we're stopping. This only proves 2 things.

1) EADP can beat up a bunch of babies and win.

2) Bender will spend $xxx,xxx,xxx+ money on an online game to gain victory over a gang to regain pride for himself and EADP's ability to show they are tough as nails in this hosp war. I give EADP the testicular fortitude award. Way to go guys!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.11, 10:17 AM
and the VS wants nothing to do with the SV.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Sep.11, 10:53 AM
Picture of Bender REVEALED!!!

[Image: killer-robot.jpg]
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.11 11:00 AM by HeadBustin.

Wu tang
2010.Sep.11, 11:06 AM
(2010.Sep.11 10:53 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  Picture of Bender REVEALED!!!

[Image: killer-robot.jpg]

lol

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Sep.11, 11:48 AM
(2010.Sep.11 10:17 AM)Monk Wrote:  and the VS wants nothing to do with the SV.

Correction, it means lvl 20 players have no business in a hosp war. It leaves them no recourse but to not play or leave. Is that what people really want to do to the game?

And if it makes bender feel good he can feel free to hosp me all he wants. I am in underground so i won't be hard to find, or anyone else for that matter. I don't like leaving sv as they are the best gang I ever been apart of but if this is what it takes to get these guys out of the fire then so be it. I do not look for any sympathy as this is my choice but I feel it is the best one.
2010.Sep.11, 01:00 PM
1 down.

1 to go.

You guys hung in there, Syndicate. I have to give you full credit for that. You're all pretty brave,
2010.Sep.11, 02:18 PM
Pretty sad that SV essentially deserted their own training gang due to their own pride.

Did we hit VS? Yes. Were we hit by SV when 4H and SV went at it? Yes. All's fair in war, but glad to see Syndicate put their foot down with SV, when they were too proud to defend their own family.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.11 02:37 PM by mblume.
2010.Sep.11, 02:36 PM
(2010.Sep.11 02:18 PM)mblume Wrote:  Pretty sad that SV essentially deserted their own training gang due to their own pride.

Did we hit VS? Yes. Were we hit by SV when 4H and SV went at it? Yes. All's fair in war., but glad to see Syndicate put their foot down with SV, when they were to proud to defend their own family.

i like how the attitude of sv is that we "picked on" their low level players. not one complaint has come from any eadp about you guys having more days and levels then all our members. a hosp war is about attrition and character strengh. as cheets has stated previously, we don't have experience in hosp wars, do you still stand by that love? giggity giggity goooooooooooooo.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.11, 04:28 PM
(2010.Sep.11 11:48 AM)Mosqtark Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.11 10:17 AM)Monk Wrote:  and the VS wants nothing to do with the SV.

Correction, it means lvl 20 players have no business in a hosp war. It leaves them no recourse but to not play or leave. Is that what people really want to do to the game?

And if it makes bender feel good he can feel free to hosp me all he wants. I am in underground so i won't be hard to find, or anyone else for that matter. I don't like leaving sv as they are the best gang I ever been apart of but if this is what it takes to get these guys out of the fire then so be it. I do not look for any sympathy as this is my choice but I feel it is the best one.

so just to make this clear. you guys surrender and have left the sv family. a simple yes is all that is required mate.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
Thread Closed