mail from vs prez. (legit)
2010.Sep.11, 04:49 PM
RE: mail from vs prez. (legit)
(2010.Sep.11 04:28 PM)thehustler Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.11 11:48 AM)Mosqtark Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.11 10:17 AM)Monk Wrote:  and the VS wants nothing to do with the SV.

Correction, it means lvl 20 players have no business in a hosp war. It leaves them no recourse but to not play or leave. Is that what people really want to do to the game?

And if it makes bender feel good he can feel free to hosp me all he wants. I am in underground so i won't be hard to find, or anyone else for that matter. I don't like leaving sv as they are the best gang I ever been apart of but if this is what it takes to get these guys out of the fire then so be it. I do not look for any sympathy as this is my choice but I feel it is the best one.

so just to make this clear. you guys surrender and have left the sv family. a simple yes is all that is required mate.

I like you glenn but don't drag him through the mud.
(2010.Sep.11 09:57 AM)Mosqtark Wrote:  I as new pres of syndicate am officially stating (former vs) syndicate is no longer apart of this war.
2010.Sep.11, 05:43 PM
This all ends when SV surrenders publicly on the forums. Changing gang names or removing your connection to SV will not be accepted. Anyone holding a slot in SV/VS gang will be hit regardless of level til I see that surrender.

AS I stated earlier, anyone who leaves SV/VS will be left alone by me.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.11, 05:43 PM
behe Gg-Get gooD, why are u in sv anyways?, nothing but a background dancer

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2010.Sep.11, 05:51 PM
(2010.Sep.11 05:43 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  This all ends when SV surrenders publicly on the forums. Changing gang names or removing your connection to SV will not be accepted. Anyone holding a slot in SV/VS gang will be hit regardless of level til I see that surrender.

VS didnt start this thing and they have even cut ties with SV because they are tired of being hit by you. Now you're doing exactly what SV is doing, accept you're to proud to accept the fact that you've won.
2010.Sep.11, 06:00 PM
(2010.Sep.11 05:51 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.11 05:43 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  This all ends when SV surrenders publicly on the forums. Changing gang names or removing your connection to SV will not be accepted. Anyone holding a slot in SV/VS gang will be hit regardless of level til I see that surrender.

VS didnt start this thing and they have even cut ties with SV because they are tired of being hit by you. Now you're doing exactly what SV is doing, accept you're to proud to accept the fact that you've won.

maybe you and your gang should do something about it.....or stfu.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Sep.11, 06:11 PM
(2010.Sep.11 04:49 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.11 04:28 PM)thehustler Wrote:  

Correction, it means lvl 20 players have no business in a hosp war. It leaves them no recourse but to not play or leave. Is that what people really want to do to the game?

And if it makes bender feel good he can feel free to hosp me all he wants. I am in underground so i won't be hard to find, or anyone else for that matter. I don't like leaving sv as they are the best gang I ever been apart of but if this is what it takes to get these guys out of the fire then so be it. I do not look for any sympathy as this is my choice but I feel it is the best one.

so just to make this clear. you guys surrender and have left the sv family. a simple yes is all that is required mate.

I like you glenn but don't drag him through the mud.
(2010.Sep.11 09:57 AM)Mosqtark Wrote:  I as new pres of syndicate am officially stating (former vs) syndicate is no longer apart of this war.

dude the quote says they are no longer part of this war. doesn't say they are not still connected to sv. i am not trying to drag anyone through the mud. i have 3 vs or former vs members in my friends list and do consider them friends. i just want it clarified.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.11, 06:12 PM
(2010.Sep.11 05:51 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  

This war started a long time ago. Not just because of recent events. This quote above does not say they are no longer apart of SV, only that thier lower members have no business in this war.

I have given both gangs and their members more than one out. Surrender or leave the gang. I'm not doing this for pride. I'm doing this because of the years of shit myself and others have put up with from the villains group. As far as im concerned until i see that surrender from SV, both are blacklisted. I made that clear from the start.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.11, 06:37 PM
Oh plz... its getting a lil old... they picked on me whaa whaaa whaa... and now when the small gang finally leaves you're going to attack them anyway... thats mighty brave of you!
Seems to me its now a case of Pot calling Kettle.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.11 06:38 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Sep.11, 06:49 PM
Ok since bender can't read cause he rides the short bus, one more time.

Syndicate has surrendered and has left the villians family. I don't understand what more you would like me to say? What that you hit like a girl???? It does not get anymore surrendered than leaving you long time friends to end something you never had the balls to answer me when I asked you why this was happening as I was on vacation. So you won I have no respect for you and it is over.

It's done I don't exist in the forums so if you want to further this discussion pm me.
2010.Sep.11, 07:16 PM
(2010.Sep.11 06:49 PM)Mosqtark Wrote:  Ok since bender can't read cause he rides the short bus, one more time.

Syndicate has surrendered and has left the villians family. I don't understand what more you would like me to say? What that you hit like a girl???? It does not get anymore surrendered than leaving you long time friends to end something you never had the balls to answer me when I asked you why this was happening as I was on vacation. So you won I have no respect for you and it is over.

It's done I don't exist in the forums so if you want to further this discussion pm me.

Thats all you had to say. That Syndicate surrender and have left the villains family. This was not a surrender,

Monk Wrote: and the VS wants nothing to do with the SV.

Mosqtark Wrote:Correction, it means lvl 20 players have no business in a hosp war. It leaves them no recourse but to not play or leave. Is that what people really want to do to the game?

As of now, your gang is free from attacks from myself. As for the others its their choice.

bite my shiny metal ass

Thread Closed