mail from vs prez. (legit)
2010.Sep.12, 04:51 PM
RE: mail from vs prez. (legit)
Mmm...Good ole days of Tom super raging on everything in AL...

In order: SG, SV, SG, Zenith, SV, Dissidence, 4H(Loki/Pullo), and SV. I was crazy.
2010.Sep.12, 05:10 PM
(2010.Sep.12 04:51 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Mmm...Good ole days of Tom super raging on everything in AL...

In order: SG, SV, SG, Zenith, SV, Dissidence, 4H(Loki/Pullo), and SV. I was crazy.

and now your just all kind and.... doughy?

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Sep.12, 05:13 PM
Are you talking bad about me? Do I look KIND to you?

Wait...
2010.Sep.12, 05:25 PM
[Image: tm1339_sandwiches_lg.jpg]
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.12 05:26 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Sep.12, 05:36 PM
(2010.Sep.11 03:36 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  He didn't post it because his forum banned would be my guess. At the end of the day it makes no difference if it was legit or not. I couldn't care less what SVs training gang feel about the war or their mother gang.

If any VS or SV member for that matter have had enough of the war you can leave your gang and no more hits will be made by me. I will however guarantee this war will end with SVs surrender here on the forums or their members broke and stuck in the hospital til Zen switches off the lights.

And for anyone wondering what its cost me so far, I would need Zen to work it out. I started 3 weeks ago with 9.8 mil + stims in storage. I now have 20.5 mil + stims in storage. Any SV/VS thinking this will blow over soon is only kidding themselves. Im here to see this though to the end. What end that is is upto you. Surrender or broke makes no difference to me...Smile

Thanks for the update spacebird, but we're here to stay, in fact, since everyone knows Zen favors SVs, maybe she'll let Pun turn off the light switch himself Smile
2010.Sep.12, 05:41 PM
^^^ the multi even took the name i gave it. just surrender cheets. let eadp have their day.Winky

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Sep.12, 05:48 PM
(2010.Sep.12 05:41 PM)Brugada Wrote:  ^^^ the multi even took the name i gave it. just surrender cheets. let eadp have their day.Winky

No... not today.... tomorrow doesn't look good either.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Sep.12, 05:49 PM
no one asked, you, a quitter who cant hosp.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Sep.12, 05:53 PM
(2010.Sep.12 05:49 PM)Brugada Wrote:  no one asked, you, a quitter who cant hosp.

I am trying to get back in, asswhipe. But I am not gonna drag the rest of Syndicate down with me. Mosq made a sacrifice and I will not let that be in vain.

When one of the 4 people I can hosp in EADP are out, I hit them.

So do something, or stfu, fence sitter.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Sep.12, 05:57 PM
im an instigator/pot stirrer, not a fence sitter. what would you like me to do about it kiddo?

you gave up after sv gave up on you. not much more for you to do besides quit.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

Thread Closed